easily the best cover of RATM's Bulls on Parade. incredible!

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Awww the skinned snowflake is mad :awww:

You're the only one ITT who thinks it sounds ghetto.    

Take off your white Hoody before you listen to it next time :pointblank:

I also found it sounded a bit ghetto.  Not trying to be an asshole but I just prefer the original.  If you like hip hop or doing beatz and shit then you might be in to the bass typical ghetto voice sound.  Dyno knows what I'm talking about.  It's got that kinda loud deep sound to it.  Hard to describe.  And yes, I did notice some ebonics.   It's a fine rendition but given the choice I'd prefer to listen to the original.

Edited by S#$@%^i
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was the same guy triggered by the black panther trailer   

Eh it has way too much of an ebonics sound to it for my liking. I can tell just by the way this guy sings he talks hood'ish and that translates over to the music in a negative fashion.

I'm from and live in one of the most liberally progressive culturally washed cities in the United States.

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

I also found it sounded a bit ghetto.  Not trying to be an asshole but I just prefer the original.  If you like hip hop or doing beatz and shit then you might be in to the bass typical ghetto voice sound.  Dyno knows what I'm talking about.  It's got that kinda loud deep sound to it.  Hard to describe.  And yes, I did notice some ebonics.   It's a fine rendition but given the choice I'd prefer to listen to the original.

It's like people are scared to accept reality and point out the obvious.

• Sad 1
10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's like people are scared to accept reality and point out the obvious.

Or they just prefer the ghetto sound.  I'm not going to judge.  Sure the world is going to hell in a hand basket but whatever.. there's no stopping it.  No sense in arguing, honestly.. People don't change their minds very often.  To each their own.

Edited by S#$@%^i

We live in a world where in the late part of last century singers were actually singers. Rap and hip hop was up and coming 20 years ago and it's now dominating.  It's now gotten to the point that Cardi B, Bhad Bhabie and Migos are what the little shits listen to now.  Soccer moms are all into it too.

lmao.. People listen to music for beatz now instead of raw musical talent such as playing instruments and having real vocal range.  I suppose making beatz is another kind of talent :D 

Edited by S#$@%^i

The heroes of yesterday were guys like Aerosmith, Guns n Roses, U2, Bon Jovi, Queen, Motley Crew, Van Halen, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Nine inch nails, The Cure, Pearl Jam, Smashing pumpkins, Green Day, REM etc ..

Now we got mumble rappers and 12 years old white girls who grew up in the burbs talking ghetto black Atlanta hood speak.  We even got some white as a ghost Australian chick called Iggy Azelia speaks ebonics.  This is the world we live in . :D 

Don't get me started on the kardashian shit :D 

Edited by S#$@%^i
17 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You clearly can't read bitch, it's clear the guy speaks in hood lingo (ebonics) and it carries over into the way he enunciates words, the way he sounds, his whole method of singing is derived from his speech. I don't like it, it sounds trashy, it sounds uneducated, it sounds ghetto.

That whole culture is trash, I don't care about the color of the guys skin, it's culturally derived speech and it sounds like shit. Are you straight retarded or something? 

Is this why Trayvon Martin deserved to die? 

Deeno, full.on racisy now. It all makes sense. 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Is this why Trayvon Martin deserved to die? 

Deeno, full.on racisy now. It all makes sense. 

He attacked the guy and slammed his head into the concrete repeatedly and was subsequently shot one time in the chest.

Yes, he deserved to at the very least be shot. 

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, Boss said:

I mean, Zach sounded pretty ghetto too.

I'm not huge fan of this cover simply because it doesn't stray to far from the original.

Hmmmm I wonder what's the difference between Zach and the guy in the OP that has DynamiteCop panties in a bunch? :monocle:

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You don't believe in stand your ground laws?

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Following someone is not justification to be physically attacked.

:] 

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

:] 

Stand your ground protects you if you're being physically assaulted or maimed and are in fear of death or serious bodily harm. Someone following you is not justification to attack them, you confront them.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Sad 1