easily the best cover of RATM's Bulls on Parade. incredible!

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You clearly can't read bitch, it's clear the guy speaks in hood lingo (ebonics) and it carries over into the way he enunciates words, the way he sounds, his whole method of singing is derived from his speech.

Like are you straight retarded or something? 

except it doesn't carry over at all. most people can control their annunciations, might be harder for a monotonous societal outcast like your dumbass though. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was the same guy triggered by the black panther trailer   

Eh it has way too much of an ebonics sound to it for my liking. I can tell just by the way this guy sings he talks hood'ish and that translates over to the music in a negative fashion.

I'm from and live in one of the most liberally progressive culturally washed cities in the United States.

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You clearly can't read bitch, it's clear the guy speaks in hood lingo (ebonics) and it carries over into the way he enunciates words, the way he sounds, his whole method of singing is derived from his speech. I don't like it, it sounds trashy, it sounds uneducated, it sounds ghetto.

Like are you straight retarded or something? 

Keep going :pointblank:

You're just being obtuse to be obtuse, get out of here.

lmao, foh you virgin hermit recluse. go take a shower and try to make some friends. i swear half of the people that post here are straight up pathetic. 

Edited by Casual
  • Haha 1
Just now, Casual said:

except it doesn't carry over at all. most people can control their annunciations, might be harder for a monotonous societal outcast like your dumbass though. 

What's hilarious is the singer wasn't even singing in ebonics :drake:

DynamiteCop wanted him sound like an opera singer apparently 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Keep going :pointblank:

What exactly does this have to do with skin color? You're retarded, actually you're the one being racist implying black people speak like this by default. 

They don't, it's a learned trait, it comes from the culture, from the ghetto.. You're actually the racist.

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

What's hilarious is the singer wasn't even singing in ebonics :drake:

DynamiteCop wanted him sound like an opera singer apparently 

He doesn't have to be singing in ebonics for the enunciation of his words to carry its weight.

• Sad 1

What exactly does this have to do with skin color? You're retarded, actually you're the one being racist implying black people speak like this by default. 

They don't, it's a learned trait, it comes from the culture, from the ghetto.. You're actually the racist.

yeah just like your racist traits and hick access come from your culture of growing up in a trailer park in the south. 

Just now, Casual said:

yeah just like your racist traits and hick access come from your culture of growing up in a trailer park in the south. 

I'm from and live in one of the most liberally progressive culturally washed cities in the United States.

• Sad 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

sure ya do. 

everyone here know you live on the internet you slob.

Edited by Casual
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bro your lack of self awareness is off the charts.   You accuse me assuming shit when I haven't made any assumptions.... 

Meanwhile you assume he's talks in Ebonics based on how you feel he pronounced some words while singing. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Eh it has way too much of an ebonics sound to it for my liking. I can tell just by the way this guy sings he talks hood'ish and that translates over to the music in a negative fashion.

you then go on to equate him to being hood and ghetto..... 

You are so knee deep in your bias and prejudice.. you can't see it....smh 

Edited by Goukosan
19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro your lack of self awareness is off the charts.   You accuse me assuming shit when I haven't made any assumptions.... 

Meanwhile you assume he's talks in Ebonics based on how you feel he pronounced some words while singing. 

you then go on to equate him to being hood and ghetto..... 

You are so knee deep in your bias and prejudice.. you can't see it....smh 

You are making assumptions, you're posting KKK emoji's when I'm bringing up something entirely tied to culture which means you're implying it's tied to skin. I already addressed other black singers that don't sound this way because they're not culturally influenced by hood vernacular; multiple and clearly stated I like their music so it's obviously not tied to skin but you keep pushing racism narratives. You're incompetent, you can't separate the two, you're the fucking racist.

Sounding ghetto and hood doesn't have any implications to race just as sounding like you're from the south has no connotations to being white.

Get a grip shithead, you guys are so sensitive.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Sad 1