Doomsday continues: Jeuxvideo.com: High profile Xbox games are coming to Switch (Halo, Gears, Forza)

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Which is more reliable than any of this which doesn't even have a source :hest:

"jeuxvideo.com reveals the result of an investigation ( over 2 months ) into the upcoming Nintendo and Microsoft partnership. They reveal the following details" 

"They confirm Ori and the Blind Forest will come on the Swith, but Cuphead as well" 

Meanwhile your ass is constantly wrong :rofl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

"jeuxvideo.com reveals the result of an investigation ( over 2 months ) into the upcoming Nintendo and Microsoft partnership. They reveal the following details" 

"They confirm Ori and the Blind Forest will come on the Swith, but Cuphead as well" 

Meanwhile your ass is constantly wrong :rofl:

Confirm via what source? 

Just now, Jon2B said:

I'm too old to care about meaningless things 

Microsoft dropping the ball and really fucking up this generation has really demoralized all lemmings. I'm not surprised you feel this way, and the reality is if Microsoft was in Sony's dominant position you'd be singing a different tune.

Just now, lynux3 said:

Microsoft dropping the ball and really fucking up this generation has really demoralized all lemmings. I'm not surprised you feel this way, and the reality is if Microsoft was in Sony's dominant position you'd be singing a different tune.

Well it is SW . Dominant ? Sure , in the 1440p market :D

7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Well it is SW . Dominant ? Sure , in the 1440p market :D

Yes, dominant. B) Doesn't matter what it is, Sony has Microsoft so bent over right now they're practically begging to put your beloved Xbox Game Pass on PlayStation. :D Sony has all the bases covered and Microsoft hasn't even got off the ground yet. Sony has exclusives, the user base, game streaming, game download service ala Game Pass, biggest and best network/services, first party studios/collabs, and the best 3rd party deals. :whew:

I don't think I've ever seen somebody CREATE their own rumors in order to make themselves feel better.

but here comes Dynocrap breaking the mold.

"did you notice Reggie quits on the same day these rumors come out?????"

Eerie.

Except he's not quitting today, he's leaving on April 15th, and his position isn't vacant, he already announced his successor. But hey, don't want to question Dynocrap's source. I don't even want to be near Dynocrap's source. LOL

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Yes, dominant. B) Doesn't matter what it is, Sony has Microsoft so bent over right now they're practically begging to put your beloved Xbox Game Pass on PlayStation. :D Sony has all the bases covered and Microsoft hasn't even got off the ground yet. Sony has exclusives, the user base, game streaming, game download service ala Game Pass, biggest and best network/services, first party studios/collabs, and the best 3rd party deals. :whew:

Maybe I'll be interested in ps5. PS4 is too weak , and when was the last good exclusive and when is the next one?

Everyone is playing the 3rd party games this year , that's all there is.  Best on X