[XDOOMSDAY 2019] CONFIRMED: Microsoft is bringing Ori and the Blind Forest to Switch, working with THQ Nordic, same publisher they used to port past MS titles to steam

https://gematsu.com/2019/02/rumor-microsoft-and-nintendo-collaborating-to-bring-xbox-game-pass-and-select-first-party-titles-to-switch

Gematsu has also heard that a Switch version of Ori and the Blind Forest has appeared in at least one United Kingdom wholesale database under the distribution of THQ Nordic, which has worked with Microsoft in the past to publish PC titles on Steam.

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2019/02/rumor-microsoft-and-nintendo-collaborating-to-bring-xbox-game-pass-and-select-first-party-titles-to-switch#uFrDGuYUm8EDgPcz.99

Cooke, it's time to delete the lemming faction.

RIP XBOX

Edited by Bodycount N
Just now, -GD- said:

confirmed? it says rumor. 

Direct Feed Gaming also reported yesterday that Microsoft is bringing Ori and the Blind Forest and Xbox Game Pass to Switch.

Game Informer sources have suggested that the announcement of Xbox Game Pass for Switch could come as soon as this year.

Thurrott reported today that Microsoft is trying to expand where Xbox Game Pass is available, including Switch. While it could not explicitly confirm whether the service would come to Switch, it did say that Microsoft is planning substantial Xbox Game Pass announcements for E3 2019.

And Windows Central reported that it has heard for almost a year that Microsoft has been aiming to bring Xbox Game Pass to Switch, and even PlayStation 4. It also heard that games like Ori and the Blind Forest and Cuphead are coming to Switch and may be used as test subjects for the new Xbox Live SDK for third-party developers, which will facilitate Xbox Live services on Switch and mobile devices.

Gematsu has also heard that a Switch version of Ori and the Blind Forest has appeared in at least one United Kingdom wholesale database under the distribution of THQ Nordic, which has worked with Microsoft in the past to publish PC titles on Steam.

Remember: until anything is officially announced, consider everything reported on this subject nothing more than a rumor.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

They're just rumours :cries: Everyone in the industry, every source is reporting RUMOURS!!!! 

I told you guys Phil was killing Xbox :D 

Just now, Bodycount N said:

Direct Feed Gaming also reported yesterday that Microsoft is bringing Ori and the Blind Forest and Xbox Game Pass to Switch.

Game Informer sources have suggested that the announcement of Xbox Game Pass for Switch could come as soon as this year.

Thurrott reported today that Microsoft is trying to expand where Xbox Game Pass is available, including Switch. While it could not explicitly confirm whether the service would come to Switch, it did say that Microsoft is planning substantial Xbox Game Pass announcements for E3 2019.

And Windows Central reported that it has heard for almost a year that Microsoft has been aiming to bring Xbox Game Pass to Switch, and even PlayStation 4. It also heard that games like Ori and the Blind Forest and Cuphead are coming to Switch and may be used as test subjects for the new Xbox Live SDK for third-party developers, which will facilitate Xbox Live services on Switch and mobile devices.

Remember: until anything is officially announced, consider everything reported on this subject nothing more than a rumor.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

They're just rumours :cries: Everyone in the industry, every source is reporting RUMOURS!!!! 

I told you guys Phil was killing Xbox :D 

"Remember: until anything is officially announced, consider everything reported on this subject nothing more than a rumor."

Just now, Bodycount N said:

they're legally obliged to say that. 

EVERYONE is reporting that xbox is dead.

Where's there's smoke, there's fire.

i'm sure the rumors are true,...but right now...they are just that..rumors. 

I'm fairly certain Ori 1 and 2 will both be going to Switch.  I've heard enough of this rumor, and combined with what the devs are saying themselves.. it seems quite clear this is what's going to happpen.

@DynamiteCop! This thread is alright.  Relax.. it's Friday.  Whenever bodycount makes a thread bashing MS or Xbox... just take solace in the fact that he's the living embodiment of an Xbox fanboy who had his life destroyed by Phil.  He's GOT to be hurting more than anyone else about this shit... don't let his guise fool you.  Every word he types is killing him inside.. but he has no choice.  He's FORCED to do this shit. :] 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm fairly certain Ori 1 and 2 will both be going to Switch.  I've heard enough of this rumor, and combined with what the devs are saying themselves.. it seems quite clear this is what's going to happpen.

@DynamiteCop! This thread is alright.  Relax.. it's Friday.  Whenever bodycount makes a thread bashing MS or Xbox... just take solace in the fact that he's the living embodiment of an Xbox fanboy.  He's GOT to be hurting more than anyone else about this shit... don't let his guise fool you.  Every word he types is killing him inside.. but he has no choice.  He's FORCED to do this shit. :] 

:lawl:

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

@DynamiteCop! This thread is alright.  Relax.. it's Friday.  Whenever bodycount makes a thread bashing MS or Xbox... just take solace in the fact that he's the living embodiment of an Xbox fanboy who had his life destroyed by Phil.  He's GOT to be hurting more than anyone else about this shit... don't let his guise fool you.  Every word he types is killing him inside.. but he has no choice.  He's FORCED to do this shit. :] 

I'm not the one with $1000's invested into a dead ecosystem like you guys. :D I'm the guy who sold while the stock was high and you guys are holding on until you go bust.

well, dynamite atleast. Your PoSC affiliation with MS is worth about as much as a pack of skittles.

Exciting times, a console manufacturer folds once every 20 years. First Sega, now MS, both went crawling to Nintendo after they found themselves in a situation where the market had no place for them.

MS fully deserves this for betraying their fans with play anywhere and all the re-writtenSJW renditions of Halo and Gears. I'm not mad at all, I'm cheering for MS to fold after what they've done + infusing their personal politics where they don't belong. Good riddance! :glad: