The dream is alive

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Man why do you make self ownage threads that can be bumped so easily.

because he's a colosal idiot.  He also thinks george zimmerman deserved to murder Trayvon Martin, after following the kid home in his car and giving chase on foot. Then murdering the child because the damn PUSSY can't defend himself when he goes and looks for a fight. 

Oh, and testimony from the murderer/only survivor was enough. Holly sheesh. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, kokujin said:

because he's a colosal idiot.  He also thinks george zimmerman deserved to murder Trayvon Martin, after following the kid home in his car and giving chase on foot. Then murdering the child because the damn PUSSY can't defend himself when he goes and looks for a fight. 

Oh, and testimony from the murderer/only survivor was enough. Holly sheesh. 

Justifiable homicide is not murder.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Justifiable homicide is not murder.

um, there were no fucking witnesses to george zimmermans twat. dude's a huge fucking pussy, and he TRAILED a kid home NUMEROUS times. God knows what the interaction was like. I sure as fuck don't think George said "sorry for following you home. i was just a nosey ass racist person who thought I can do what I want."

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.  I really fucking hope someone follows YOU HOME, CHASES AFTER YOU, and the second you turn around to defend YOURSELF,

he fucking murders you in the chest and a jury of your peers blame you for the attack and we never hear from you.  shitty person. 

11 minutes ago, kokujin said:

um, there were no fucking witnesses to george zimmermans twat. dude's a huge fucking pussy, and he TRAILED a kid home NUMEROUS times. God knows what the interaction was like. I sure as fuck don't think George said "sorry for following you home. i was just a nosey ass racist person who thought I can do what I want."

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.  I really fucking hope someone follows YOU HOME, CHASES AFTER YOU, and the second you turn around to defend YOURSELF,

he fucking murders you in the chest and a jury of your peers blame you for the attack and we never hear from you.  shitty person. 

Seek help from your BLM centric miopic views which functions on ignorance and tribalistic irrational behavior. This is very "orange man bad" level posting.

Zimmerman followed a guy who was suspicious in his neighborhood and got attacked when he lost sight of him. His nose was broken and his head was repeatedly smashed into the concrete when Martin got on top of him. Zimmerman drew and fired.

Martin had no injuries beyond the gunshot wound. Wake up.

lmfao. ZIMMERMAN IS NOT A FUCKING COP, YA FUCKING DIPSHIT.

He's also heard on the fucking phone RUNNING after Martin's whearabouts. 
Go fuck me. 

Injuries don't mean squat. I can't fight is not a defense. Dude got his ass scared and whooped so bad by a 15 year old, he's an embarrassment. 

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lmfao. ZIMMERMAN IS NOT A FUCKING COP, YA FUCKING DIPSHIT.

He's also heard on the fucking phone RUNNING after Martin's whearabouts. 
Go fuck me. 

Injuries don't mean squat. I can't fight is not a defense. Dude got his ass scared and whooped so bad by a 15 year old, he's an embarrassment. 

Zimmerman's case was so clear cut as self defense they didn't even need to use the stand your ground law to win their case. No story beyond what was proven in court makes sense. If you're getting your head smashed into concrete you have every right to kill your attacker. Just one of those blows to the head could have killed Zimmerman.

9 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you are sad. dud had minor cuts on his head and the police let him go home. He didn't even go to the hospital. Go fuck yourself. REally hope someone follows your daughter home and fucks and kills her "in self defense."

Justified, stop being a blind race defender.

george-zimmerman-closeup-633x900.jpg

jts0vl1d.jpg

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Justified, stop being a blind race defender.

ZimmermanBloodyNose-224x300.jpg&w=1484&o

jts0vl1d.jpg

and... he still went home. didn't go to the hospital.  Can you fucking read?

he followed the kid. he's a grown man. You are sad. I hope you die for your pudged bigotry.  

a cut on my head after following someone home is NOT justified. holy shit.

ya, sorry, if it was a white woman thinking she's about to be raped, your guppie ass would be confused you'd have no idea which race to defend.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.  I WOULD BAN YOU FOR A WEEK FOR BEING SO FUCKING DUMB ABOUT THIS.

Edited by kokujin
  • Haha 1
Just now, kokujin said:

and... he still went home. didn't go to the hospital.  Can you fucking read?

he followed the kid. he's a grown man. You are sad. I hope you die for your pudged bigotry.  

Being right isn't bigotry, he shot his attacker. Get over it you stereotype.

HE FOLLOWED HIM HOLY FUCK

that's not an attacker. Go die.  Goooo die.   Trayvon defended himself from an attacker.  In your mind, black people don't have rights so I get to retarded dissonance. 

Imma follow a big ass booty girl home tonight. Because I think she' suspicous.  Imma follow her in my car. She's going to CIRCLE my car and give me an evil glare.  I'm still going to follow her further down the block.  Then imma get out of my car and follow her on foot.  To erm, secure a location.  Then, I dunno, if she fucking attacks me because some stranger is fucking foooolloooowing heeeer,

Imma shoot her in the chest!  

Just now, kokujin said:

HE FOLLOWED HIM HOLY FUCK

that's not an attacker. Go die.  Goooo die.   Trayvon defended himself from an attacker.  In your mind, black people don't have rights so I get to retarded dissonance. 

Imma follow a big ass booty girl home tonight. Because I think she' suspicous.  Imma follow her in my car. She's going to CIRCLE my car and give me an evil glare.  I'm still going to follow her further down the block.  Then imma get out of my car and follow her on foot.  To erm, secure a location.  Then, I dunno, if she fucking attacks me because some stranger is fucking foooolloooowing heeeer,

Imma shoot her in the chest!  

Following someone isn't attacking them. Being followed, and then sneaking up on the person following you with physical violence is.. 

You're a race pandering fact denyer. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Following someone isn't attacking them. Being followed, and then sneaking up on the person following you with physical violence is.. 

You're a race pandering fact denyer. 

that's called self defense. perfectly in Trayvon's fucking right. And second of all, there's no witnesses to George's bullshit. He followed a kid or anyone because he thought he was brave shit and armed,

and robbed a family of their child while racist ass america justifies another social oppressive slap.  Trayvon's black-issues, started way back by the way. Thanks to WHITE ASS AMERICA.

And you are the sickest of the bunch to laugh and jostle at this shit.  You're a racist piece of dip shit and you only fit in here, because you're intellectually weak and non threatening. I will follow you and ruin all your posts from this point forward. 

I'm not denying facts. i know how the law works. In a vacuum you can argue self defense. Common sense and being a human, you deny any fucking right Zimmfagg had to "self defense" when he admits he trailed Trayvon so fucking much. Oh, fuck me. Why would a CHILD be physically threatened by a strange man following him at night?  

get raped.