I guess I wasn't paying attention but Black Panther was nominated for best picture?

At the Oscars?  What In the fuck? It's just a run of the mill super hero movie that happens to feature black people. Dark Knight wasn't nominated and it was 10x the film. Fuck black Panther wasn't even the best super hero movie of 2018. 

Don't get me wrong, it was a good movie. But really? Nominated for best film? Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

says the guy triggered by a black guy doing a cover of a rock song 

the butthurt is real. the acedemy awards are garbage imo, anyhow. if titanic and shape of water can win...then meh 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

At the Oscars?  What In the fuck? It's just a run of the mill super hero movie that happens to feature black people. Dark Knight wasn't nominated and it was 10x the film. Fuck black Panther wasn't even the best super hero movie of 2018. 

Don't get me wrong, it was a good movie. But really? Nominated for best film? Lol

Virtue signaling the movie

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

It's the 2nd best selling movie of all time. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

To me it had the absolute best "villian".  The movie was also well written and the costume design was superb.  My #2 MCU movie.  

57 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Still triggered by Black Panther I see :lupe:

"Dumb movie made by THUGS who just want to push the BLM AGENDA on REAL AMERICANS."  

Remember when Deeno thought black people registering to vote in front of the theater was an extremist action just because Black Panther was playing? :roff: