Should trans people be allowed to compete in sports of the gender they identify with?

3 hours ago, dakur said:

Really? Interesting

Well, they never wrote it in their policy rulebook.

Technically they never wrote that black people weren't allowed, even though baseball clearly didn't allow black people for the longest of time.

I think there will be a day in which a black woman will be able to be a relief pitcher on a baseball team. We may be under 20 years from that happening.

There's this badass 14 year old girl I was reading about last year. She looks like she can do it.

...........and its baseball, have you seen some of those guys? Thats why I love baseball more than any other sport, it truly feels like any person has a shot.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Females should be able to compete against males but not vice versa.    I don't think the NFL, NBA, or MLB even have rules against hiring female players.

Nope.    At this rate, soon adults will say they identify with being a kid or teen, trying to justify pedophilia.    This whole “indentifying” crap is getting out of control.

What if they have a baby dick? That’s a physical characteristic that they can use to identify as a child or teen lol.    I’m old school -  men vs. men; women vs. women 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm pretty sure you can't identify as an age. lol

at this rate, anything is possible. it's disgusting. i don't care if one is tranny, just don't commingle males/females in sports. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Haha 1
Just now, ghostz said:

Time is perspective, no one feels it the same. 

And nobody has used that horrifically weak argument.

Unfortunately you can't dispute the time that it shows on your own birth certificate. Because you didn't write it down, someone else did, and that time is recognized by the government.

Anyways, I almost want you to perform mental exercises trying to keep this troll attempt alive. lol

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And nobody has used that horrifically weak argument.

Unfortunately you can't dispute the time that it shows on your own birth certificate. Because you didn't write it down, someone else did, and that time is recognized by the government.

Anyways, I almost want you to perform mental exercises trying to keep this troll attempt alive. lol

There’s nothing to argue. I identify as a different age. Respect my wishes, bigot