• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's a lot of green discs there bud   you done fucked up. badly    

Lol ok .

12 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Those studios were literally bought to ensure MS has content (Straight to dvd games) for Switch and Playstation players to enjoy. :D Every studio they bought was in mid-development of fucking multiplatform games! :rofl: And they're still going to be multiplat even after MS bought them! LMFAO!!

You can't put content on a competitor's console when gamepass is nothing but 3rd party games they won't allow. 

Switch and PS5 gamepass will be all the 'first party' studios output.

Inxile has to finish two KICKSTARTER games that will be on PS4, that sound like an exclusive first party XBox dev? :kaz:

EDIT - They even ported Wasteland 2 to Switch. :D (My fave WRPG this gen BTW)

Edited by Team 2019

Hellblade on a switch a year after MS acquired the studio and IP :kaz: 

Outer Worlds 1 and 2 already in the contract for PLAYSTATION versions - MS is cool with that :will2:

Halo Infinite 'PC players are top of mind' - Phil Spencer :hest:

Ori already in the Ratings board database and Retail channels database for Switch - physical boxed copy on top of it :mj:

Forza Motorsport S handcrafted by Turn10 for Nintendo Switch in the works RIGHT NOW :drake:

Mike Ybarra, VP of Xbox new Bio "#Everything" on twitter :lawl:

Gamepass oN Switch and PS4 rumours brewing EVERYWHERE, EVERY SITE *Controlled Leak:ANYWORD:

GET OUT DEEN, GET OUT JON, GET OUT BHYTRE! SOON IT'S GOING TO BE TOO LATE!:whoa:

Edited by Bodycount N

guys like him are in a tough position because their shilling has literally been recorded for years.:hest:His entire audience are xbox guys too, so he can't quit outright, but behind the scenes you know he plays on PS4 just like all the rest of us do. :rofl: 

Xbox was the* ultimate losing horse I've ever backed. I know the feeling he's in, denial. The worst is, This isn't a SEGA situation where they'll leave beloved by all, MS literally destroyed all goodwill with old fans like me and spat in our faces all gen. they can rot, completely deserve to fail, all their SJW shit, all their twitter propaganda against Trump, all of their political shit, the crappy ass games, the no exclusives, the PC shilling, everything.

Fuck these guys to hell, conmen, the whole lot. :rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount N

Honestly at this point why even release a console ? It's only gonna sell like 2

10 million at most and will have no 3rd party support .

Nobody is going to buy an Xbox if all of it's games are on ps5.

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Honestly at this point why even release a console ? It's only gonna sell like 2

10 million at most and will have no 3rd party support .

Nobody is going to buy an Xbox if all of it's games are on ps5.

You are getting beat down like a domestic violence case lol... from NOTHING...

:lawl:

Just now, Jon2B said:

Ms bought all these studios to put the games on all playforms . Why buy an Xbox if all those games , and better support is on ps5 / PC 

As far as anyone actually knows Microsoft bought these studios to help drive GamePass and their first party lineup while broadening their scope to devices like phones and tablets via xCloud. That's it. You have let fanaticals get into your head and convince you that Microsoft's games are coming to Switch and PlayStation 5 via a set of unsubstantiated rumors with no named source of any kind or evidence to back up any of it. Maybe the lemming faction does need to die because you mother fuckers are weak demoralized little girls.  

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Maybe the lemming faction does need to die because you mother fuckers are weak demoralized little girls.  

Lemming civil war; glorious :haloben:

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao it is all but confirmed . 

Another way of saying it's not confirmed, it's not even corroborated and there's been zero evidence and by zero a big fat nothing. Rumors pan out maybe 10% of the time in this industry, specs are generally wrong, the direction something is going are generally wrong, of course unless it's a few weeks away from an announcement.

You're putting too much stake into the views of nobodies beating ideas into your head, psycho fanboys on the internet...

:hest:  

@DynamiteCop! Jon is on PC now.... he's above defending it or really caring anymore.  He can be honest with himself. :] 

As I said long long ago on Sidescrollers, MS is removing hardware from the equation and their own "xbox consoles" will literally be off the shelf small form factor PCs.. 

What more confirmation do you need than Phil Spencer saying he wants these games everywhere ? 

Hellblade is going to Switch . MS is going to push these games to anyone who will accept them .

As for PC , I'd rather game on consoles . But if consoles don't aim for 60fps next gen I probably will game on PC and just use console for a media box .

22 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

What more confirmation do you need than Phil Spencer saying he wants these games everywhere ? 

Hellblade is going to Switch . MS is going to push these games to anyone who will accept them .

As for PC , I'd rather game on consoles . But if consoles don't aim for 60fps next gen I probably will game on PC and just use console for a media box .

Hellblade is already on every other platform, it didn't start life as an exclusive game and it's not ending as one. The comparatives to Minecraft are paramount as it's the identical situation, identical; yet Microsoft hadn't released any of their other games anywhere else but their own two platforms.

These are games and interests which predate their acquisitions, much like them not suddenly owning We Happy Few or The Outer Worlds and dictating what happens there just because they purchased the developers. There were wheels already in motion before they decided to buy these companies, deals struck, contingencies and agreements made, and no harm comes from releasing a game on the final platform it's not on when it's already on three others. 

I'm legitimately astonished at how stupid all of you are being, it's incredible like these same scenarios haven't already played themselves out. The only thing that's going to be getting native operation of anything is Xbox and maybe, maybe PC going into the future, and even the PC side seems to be at a possibility of being phased out in terms of traditional builds as they're laying the ground work for implementation of native Xbox game operation on Windows 10. State of Decay included in the update for Windows is not running a Windows executable but rather as an .xvc which is Xbox's executable format.

https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/windows-10-april-2019-update-could-play-native-xbox-one-games

You don't see what's happening, you guys are blind to the roadmap here. Xbox is the end all be all of everything, its hardware will be the native operating platform in consumer homes, it will be what's installed into server blades for xCloud, it will become a native executable format on PC so only one build of a game ever needs to exist and will function across all three platforms natively. As much as they're expanding outwards which is where xCloud will exist, they're also reigning things in and collating into one discrete and unified system where Xbox is what all roads lead back to.

All of you are misreading every single aspect of this situation and what is to come. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
17 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Ms bought the HB devs , a year later it's on switch . How do you not see what's gonna happen :D

All of you are in for a rude awakening, and when it happens I won't even say I told you so. Microsoft isn't in the business of relinquishing control, they never have been. You people are crazy, and just frankly dumb to boot if you think they're just going to start giving things up. There is going to be an expanse yes, but not in the way you all think there will be. This expanse will function on the back of an introversion of their platform which spreads across their console, PC and their server farms as a single format of product executable. 

Xbox will be the native home platform and device games are built around, this will translate to PC as a native .xvc executable via Windows 10 which one is already functioning, and subsequently their server blades for xCloud. One format, three applications, 100% compatibility. 

This is elementary and typical Microsoft 101. All bases are covered, they can hit Xbox, PC, Azure servers natively with .xvc, then with Azure cover phones, tablets & Switch if they want to via streaming and only ever have the need for a single build of a game. No extra development, no porting, no messing around with different API's and development tool sets, nothing. 

One format, one development standard, three applications, "every device" is covered.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

All of you are in for a rude awakening, and when it happens I won't even say I told you so. Microsoft isn't in the business of relinquishing control, they never have been. You people are crazy, and just frankly dumb to boot if you think they're just going to start giving things up. There is going to be an expanse yes, but not in the way you all think there will be. This expanse will function on the back of an introversion of their platform which spreads across their console, PC and their server farms as a single format of product executable. 

Xbox will be the native home platform and device games are built around, this will translate to PC as a native .xvc executable via Windows 10 which one is already functioning, and subsequently their server blades for xCloud. One format, three applications, 100% compatibility. 

This is elementary and typical Microsoft 101. All bases are covered, they can hit Xbox, PC, Azure servers natively with .xvc, then with Azure cover phones, tablets & Switch if they want to via streaming and only ever have the need for a single build of a game. No extra development, no porting, no messing around with different API's and development tool sets, nothing. 

One format, one development standard, three applications, "every device" is covered.

It seems pretty clear now that MS is gonna be doing something for Nintendo.  I believe we'll see native ports of Ori and Cuphead, as well as others.  If that Forza game built specifically for Switch happens, then yea, anything is possible.  They know the uptake on streaming isn't going to be even 25% right off the bat... if they're serious about supporting Switch, then the games that CAN function on the hardware, could very well see ports, while the ones that don't are available via streaming.

I still don't think anything with Sony is going to happen... simply because Sony won't allow it... not that I think MS doesn't want to try.  They're really in too direct competition to allow that to happen.

Man... E3 is going to be crazy. lol

Please buy Forza Mini and Ori *with exclusive Mario as a playable character , only on switch ! *snap

Please buy Gears tactics , exclusively on PC !

And for you Xbox owners ,we didn't forget you , here is a 2 dollar promotional offer for Game Pass !