Rate my purchase

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Hottub for the ladies/10 B) 

Nice work though :-* 

Thanks man. :-*

Feels nice to be a home owner. Just turned 30 and I'm kind of over having roommates and renting. Are you in Vancouver for good now?

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Thanks man. :-*

Feels nice to be a home owner. Just turned 30 and I'm kind of over having roommates and renting. Are you in Vancouver for good now?

Most likely just for a little bit... Currently visiting my family as they all still reside out here; but the weather sure beats Atlantic Canada :santaben:

2019 is going to be the Year of the Pig for the Chinese, and the Year of the Backpack for Diplo :D 

7 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Most likely just for a little bit... Currently visiting my family as they all still reside out here; but the weather sure beats Atlantic Canada :santaben:

2019 is going to be the Year of the Pig for the Chinese, and the Year of the Backpack for Diplo :D 

I seriously love the PNW and can't imagine living anywhere else. The mountains and green still amaze me with their beauty. :smoke:

9 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Damn 300k , where do you live ?

Nice.house tho , congrats 

Washington housing market is insane. Median price of a home in Seattle is $1m.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nice, didn't you transfer jobs too or something to Bremerton?

Nah, still working out of Seattle. Ferry ride every day to and from work. It'll be about the same time as my current commute but I can chill on a ferry for 40 minutes instead of sitting in bullshit 167 traffic.