This 1st gen Ryzen 7 processor is way too damn cheap is it real?

Well, I needed some buy in for encouragement.   I just puchased 1 of the Ryzen 7s.  I hope it's legit.  That's a damn good deal you cannot pass up for a CPU. 

I would get the i9 but I don't feel like buying a Intel mobo and stuff. 

Edited by The Mother Fucker
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's nothing, $300 at most.

PC Gaming :blessed: 

You will have essentially, in the last month, bought a PC which completely obliterates any console there, with a CPU that will last you 10+ years.. for about $100 more than the asking price of a Xbox One X. :reg: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

PC Gaming :blessed: 

You will have essentially, in the last month, bought a PC which completely obliterates any console there, with a CPU that will last you 10+ years.. for about $100 more than the asking price of a Xbox One X. :reg: 

I'm a smart shopper, shit like this is why I have a game room, pennies on the dollar :reg:

I feel like a fool for a buying a FX chip a month ago, paid $64 bucks for it.  Still waiting on the MB for that to come from Netherlands.   All that is 2012 hardware.  

This Ryzen 7 cost a fraction of that, and take that difference and then multiply it to the performance of of that FX.     This must be the work of God. 

I'm going to have to giveaway these old platforms to someone who needs a PC.