Phil Spencer quotes from 3 days ago

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's there in clear writing.  3rd party confirmed.    

26 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

the npd had leaked, Xbox was 54* K , my bad.

9:08

Can't find a leak link, it'll be out in the next couple of days.

Xbox = dead

I'mma wait for the official release. :] 

30 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:monosmug: Hey man, if Deeno can make up numbers and inflate figures, can't we do the opposite?

Yeah but Deeno puts effort into making up numbers.  

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Holy fuck that CrapGamer video podcast shit is GOLD. :D 

So salty PC cucked the fuck out of them :tom: 

bu but WHAT ABOUT THE CONSOLE PLAYERS!!! MS DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US :cry:

Phil gave him a $500 dollar console that he bought four times. I don't see what he's complaining about. :kaz: 

16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Holy fuck that CrapGamer video podcast shit is GOLD. :D 

So salty PC cucked the fuck out of them :tom: 

bu but WHAT ABOUT THE CONSOLE PLAYERS!!! MS DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US :cry:

he's 100% right.

He watched an hour long Inside Xbox show that was essentially a PC gaming show invalidating his $500 purchase. :cruise: 

I can only imagine what it was like watching that show as an xbox one only owner. I felt burned and I don't even have the console + Didn't watch the show + actually have systems to play exclusives on :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

he's 100% right.

He watched an hour long Inside Xbox show that was essentially a PC gaming show invalidating his $500 purchase. :cruise: 

I can only imagine what it was like watching that show as an xbox one only owner. I felt burned and I don't even have the console + Didn't watch the show + actually have systems to play exclusives on :rofl: 

Take your different colored controller and shut the fuck up lemmings :hest: 

(I'm buying that controller specifically for PC :smoke: )

So I don't see anyone talking about 52k in the February NPD predictions thread.  That seems mighty suspect if ZhugeEX is the one that leaked it. :] 

Kind of bittersweet to see the Lemmings fade away into obscurity/irrelevance. One the one hand they were daily fodder, but on the other, it was ultimately a hollow feeling owning a faction, that provides much of the ownage from their own manufacturer...

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Remember when the X with RDR2 was supposed to destroy PS4 and Switch into oblivion? 

It was supposed to "turn" and change everything.

Ever notice that Dynocrap's core theory for everything is that, at a certain key juncture..............something "turns" and the complete opposite happens.

So, with the Switch.....the Switch was doing gangbusters, and selling alot. And then Dynocrap said the "people will TURN" against it and it will completely collapse.

Same thing was supposed to happen with RDR2 on XBX, it would "turn" the whole console war around. The X would just take off, and people would reject playstation.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It was supposed to "turn" and change everything.

Ever notice that Dynocrap's core theory for everything is that, at a certain key juncture..............something "turns" and the complete opposite happens.

So, with the Switch.....the Switch was doing gangbusters, and selling alot. And then Dynocrap said the "people will TURN" against it and it will completely collapse.

Same thing was supposed to happen with RDR2 on XBX, it would "turn" the whole console war around. The X would just take off, and people would reject playstation.

Kingdom Hearts 3 and RE2 came out in January. XBox saw a 50%+ decline, PS4 flatlined YOY.

This shows that basically anyone that wanted to buy a console for RE2 and KH3 got a PS4 for the games. That's all you need to know about the X, which was at $400 matching the Pro.

52k :D Phil quietly killing the xbox.

Its shame, it could have been right up there in sales with PS4 if they didn't fuck up so hard.

Cant trust these guys to do anything right.