343 Industries considers Halo Infinite a "spiritual reboot"; confirmed appearance E3 2019

It honestly sounds like they're going about all of this right, taking their time, trying to make sure it's the game the community wanted it to be. I can't believe it's already been 9 months since it was shown, I really hope they have some gameplay and story stuff prepared for E3. I want to see this beast in action.

'We're kind of calling it a 'spiritual reboot'," said 343 Studio Head Bonnie Ross in a chat with IGN. "That's kind of how we talk about it." Ross adds that the studio has had ample time to introspect on what it got right and what it got wrong with Halo 4 and Halo 5: Guardians.

"There has been a lot of introspective time to really reflect on what [we have] done as 343," she said. "Where have we made mistakes? Where have we hit it right? What does Halo mean to all of us? That [Halo Infinite reveal] trailer we did is what Halo means to the studio."

https://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-32230-Halo-Infinite-Will-Be-Appearing-at-E3-2019--343-Confirms.html

https://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-32224-Halo-Infinite-Being-Treated-as-a--Spiritual-Reboot--by-343.html

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

The closer to Halo: CE B) the better.

But also, get fucked lemmings.

I'm also one of thinking the first game was the best, all the others after were good but CE was far and away a perfect game in my eyes. 

Good.

We need Halo back in top form.  Arena shooters fucking own and Halo was the king.  Still nothing quite like them.

Please don't fuck this up.  This game has potential to be AAAAE

she's on the apology tour, pulling a phil spencer in 2014, trying to regain lost consumer trust.

"we made miiiistakes! we're sorrry! we won't do it agaaaain!" :cries: 

Halo 5 was this studio's 2013/DRM/SpyCam moment. there's no coming back for them, as a once-diehard halo fan i'll never give 343 another cent of my money. Especially not with Bonnie Ross involved. This is the moron that thought writing out the Chief was a good idea :pavarotti:Literally all of Cucklo's problems stem from this out of touch SJW gargoyle and her influence over the series, where she was quota-hired to the head of the studio SOLELY because she's the only woman in the room!  :rofl: 

Halo: Ifeminite will flop. Mark my words, a colossal disappointment, and another propganda/agenda-driven SJW game guaranteed.

• Upvote 1

the entire heart and soul of Phil and his cronies SJW menatlity will be present in this game. this is their signature franchise, and they've proven time and time again they'll rewrite established franchsies to make themselves happy, at expense of the fans.

guaranteed this will be an SJW romp, chief playable or not. They'll cram it in somehow.