Vice: black conservatives debate black liberals

jumping through the vid. They said some voted for obama just because he's black.

Seems like a great debate indeed. :tom:

21 minutes ago, kaz said:

jumping through the vid. They said some voted for obama just because he's black.

Seems like a great debate indeed. :tom:

The guy that said that said he was young and idealistic when he did that

Watch the whole thing

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

black liberal: blacks deserve equal rights

black conservative: shut up n$%^*r

its more complicated than that. Black Americans would all be conservatives from a moral/idealogy standpoint. Its the economical factor that comes into play, and where the race card gets pulled out: Blacks coming from more disadvantages historically than whites, do demand support as a form of reparations, Black Republicans believe that subsidizing instead cripples Black lower class to depend rather than rise above/beyond it. Black Republicans are mostly "new money" middle/high class themselves.

Trying to portray both opinions fairly, but what should really the focus is Blacks in general are disinterested in Politics whatsoever. Democrats take advantage of that by using the race card, and thats all an uninformed Black citizen apparently needs to know for their vote. No different than Trump being pro white to get racists' votes.

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, zwarior said:

its more complicated than that. Black Americans would all be conservatives from a moral/idealogy standpoint. Its the economical factor that comes into play, and where the race card gets pulled out: Blacks coming from more disadvantages historically than whites, do demand support as a form of reparations, Black Republicans believe that subsidizing instead cripples Black lower class to depend rather than rise above/beyond it. Black Republicans are mostly "new money" middle/high class themselves.

Trying to portray both opinions fairly, but what should really the focus is Blacks in general are disinterested in Politics whatsoever. Democrats take advantage of that by using the race card, and thats all an uninformed Black citizen apparently needs to know for their vote. No different than Trump being pro white to get racists' votes.

oh i know. i was just being silly. btw, great post!

• Upvote 1

Another issue is the group mentality :ben: not about Blacks being a monotheistic vote, but why these conservatives feel they have to support Trump. Why I'm a moderate, I don't have to defend a politician who's from a group I might identify with.

And Ive seen a black person wear a MAGA hat, we got along very well, never discussing the topic though, I dont know if it was ironic, attention seeking, or genuine or whatever.

Edited by zwarior
1 hour ago, Vini said:

The guy that said that said he was young and idealistic when he did that

Watch the whole thing

at 10min + ?? a few people did. that obnoxious girl in the middle just raised her hand and put on this stupid smug face. bunch of idiots. 

I didnt vote but would have voted for Obama no matter what group he's in, yes because of his skin color, even if its the only similarity, even if that being only half of who he is being biracial.

Same reason I would have voted Hillary but was a little more ron the fence and didnt vote.

There was a study done on female students not having prospects to becoming doctors, scientists, etc as males. Think the same would happen for Blacks compared to Whites. A lot of it had to do with teachers themselves using "he" language and focusing more on their white male students, following the trend that they will go farther, instead of breaking the cycle.

Literally had a  BLACK teacher asked me why was I disinterested in joining a sports team in High s hool because how am I gonna go to college otherwise. Like he was really emotional about it while  was just shocked and didnt know what to say lol

POINT being, black president, and a female prez in the future, has raised Blacks, women, and other minorities, their confidence to aim for higher roles

Edited by zwarior
Just now, zwarior said:

im mimosa drunk, sorry for the grammar lol

dude you are black right. Sorry just put you on ignore. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You bet correctly.

I don't have a brooding chip on my shoulder about black people, like alot of people on this forum do.

I watch american history x for like 2/3 then stop because I don't like the main character getting all buddy with the blacks.

10 minutes ago, kaz said:

I watch american history x for like 2/3 then stop because I don't like the main character getting all buddy with the blacks.

So in your version, the movie ends with Edward Norton Jr. doing the laundry?

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So in your version, the movie ends with Edward Norton Jr. doing the laundry?

yeah. when they start making jokes.  :puke: