Capcom has got to be the biggest fuck you to Switch out of Jap publishers

MHW is the best selling in the series. The handheld audience is no longer factor for anything but spin offs of the franchise.

RE2, and DMC5 are clearly paying off going for the high end market

All Switch remasters are overpriced shit, the Onimusha retail is 2x as much on Switch, RE Collection is basically digital and $30 per game.

Nah. If I remember correctly, Capcom was solely responsible for getting Nintendo to increase the on-board RAM of the Switch from 2GB to 4GB.

They're working with Capcom. I doubt Capcom was absolutely assured of itself making huge bank on a Monster Hunter spinoff, a RE remake, and a sequel to a Devil May Cry franchise that appeared directionless.

In Japan, there are 7.9 million lifetime PS4s, and there are 7.5 million Switches sold within 24 months. There's no way around that.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nah. If I remember correctly, Capcom was solely responsible for getting Nintendo to increase the on-board RAM of the Switch from 2GB to 4GB.

They're working with Capcom. I doubt Capcom was absolutely assured of itself making huge bank on a Monster Hunter spinoff, a RE remake, and a sequel to a Devil May Cry franchise that appeared directionless.

In Japan, there are 7.9 million lifetime PS4s, and there are 7.5 million Switches sold within 24 months. There's no way around that.

Yeah, Capcom convinced them to make their system more costly and then said fuck you we're not developing games for your system. The whole idea was to get the RE engine up and running on Switch, but they completely abandoned that.

Ditched 

:mj:

Just now, jehurey said:

They clearly said they are going for the AAA high budget market. It's been 2 years and all we've seen are ports or remasters.

They arent likely to even design a game with Switch specs outside a MH spin off just for the Japanese audience. Even that will probably just be multiplat.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, Capcom convinced them to make their system more costly and then said fuck you we're not developing games for your system. The whole idea was to get the RE engine up and running on Switch, but they completely abandoned that.

Ditched 

:mj:

They didn't even bother downgrading RE7 to PSVR visuals at 30fps. And just threw that shit on a streaming service.

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

They make high end games. some are simply impossible to scale back. All the smaller scale stuff comes to switch and it's usually always the better version, like Okami w/Brush controls. 

So down for this.

biohazard-origins-collection-resident-ev

Special edition with STARS aluminum carrying case for Switch :wow: BEST ON SWITCH!

That's pretty awesome... except the only thing on the cart is RE0.

9 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

They make high end games. some are simply impossible to scale back. All the smaller scale stuff comes to switch and it's usually always the better version, like Okami w/Brush controls. 

So down for this.

biohazard-origins-collection-resident-ev

Special edition with STARS aluminum carrying case for Switch :wow: BEST ON SWITCH!

"Let me buy this case to carry around my system with this digital game" :hest: