pretty cool vid of why marlon brando rejected his oscar for the godfather (godfather of sjw?)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You didn't say anything.   "people need to get over shit"..............coming from the type of person who is losing their shit over GILLETTE COMMERCIALS.   I love that you dumbasse

you STILL scared lmao. The power I have over you is NEXT LEVEL

In other words, you realized that I did direct-quote you.   It should be hard to figure out. Its the thing you are NOT able to do.   But that's okay Ghostbuster B. LOL

His execution was pretty bad, because he had a lady who wasn't a real Native American, and her costume was some silly stereotypical costume.

But it was the first time I remember somebody sending the message that we truly fucked up the Native American population in this country, and they are still in a really fucked up state now.

If we were really, really, reeeeeeally serious about trying to make things right, we'd probably have to give them back significant portions of Dakota and Iowa.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

His execution was pretty bad, because he had a lady who wasn't a real Native American, and her costume was some silly stereotypical costume.

But it was the first time I remember somebody sending the message that we truly fucked up the Native American population in this country, and they are still in a really fucked up state now.

If we were really, really, reeeeeeally serious about trying to make things right, we'd probably have to give them back significant portions of Dakota and Iowa.

We don't need to do anything, people need to get over shit and stop living hundreds of years in the past revolving their existence around things that had absolutely nothing to do with them. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We don't need to do anything, people need to get over shit and stop living hundreds of years in the past revolving their existence around things that had absolutely nothing to do with them. 

I'm pretty certain you a complete ignorant buffoon of history, seeing as though you're completely ignorant of things in the present.

No need to pretend like you're an adult with opinions worth hearing. Its not working here.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

I'm pretty certain you a complete ignorant buffoon of history, seeing as though you're completely ignorant of things in the present.

No need to pretend like you're an adult with opinions with hearing. Its not working here.

This somehow changes what I said? Those events like slavery are like 5+ generations removed, shut up Jerry. 

If anyone is struggling in today's society it's a personal problem. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This somehow changes what I said? Those events like slavery are like 5+ generations removed, shut up Jerry. 

If anyone is struggling in today's society it's a personal problem. 

You didn't say anything.

"people need to get over shit"..............coming from the type of person who is losing their shit over GILLETTE COMMERCIALS.

I love that you dumbasses created that thread..............its going to be so easy to win these types of arguments in the future.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You didn't say anything.

"people need to get over shit"..............coming from the type of person who is losing their shit over GILLETTE COMMERCIALS.

I love that you dumbasses created that thread..............its going to be so easy to win these types of arguments in the future.

Feminism and toxic masculinity pandering are actually something taking place in society right now, the "natives" are like anybody else now, they can do whatever they want. 

Stop making stupid excuses for dumb logic which doesn't pose any modern day relevance. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Feminism and toxic masculinity pandering are actually something taking place in society right now, the "natives" are like anybody else now, they can do whatever they want. 

Stop making stupid excuses for dumb logic which doesn't pose any modern day relevance. 

LOL, by that logic you should sit there and take it...........because time will pass, and it will be in the past.

So you can "get over  that shit."

Take your own advice.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, by that logic you should sit there and take it...........because time will pass, and it will be in the past.

So you can "get over  that shit."

Take your own advice.

You can't see the difference between things currently taking place which need to be stood up against and stuff that happened 180 years ago that has no relevance to anything and hasn't in well over a century. 

Stay offended bitch :lawl:

wsh.png

26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You can't see the difference between things currently taking place which need to be stood up against and stuff that happened 180 years ago that has no relevance to anything and hasn't in well over a century. 

Stay offended bitch :lawl:

wsh.png

LOL he got mad when I asked him to take his own advice and act like a man.

So he ran away and tried to talk shit on his way out.

Good to see you posted a picture of what a real man look like.:jasonj:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he got mad when I asked him to take his own advice and act like a man.

So he ran away and tried to talk shit on his way out.

Good to see you posted a picture of what a real man look like.:jasonj:

lol you're a dumbo :tom:

16 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

The guy that is 40 and lives with his brother telling others how to be a man again LOL

LOL he's not even man enough to direct-quote me.

And he does it almost all the time.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's not even man enough to direct-quote me.

And he does it almost all the time.

Hi Jerry, you are not a man, you cant  support yourself.

Is that better? Broke ass :D

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Lets not get this confused with Berry telling you to put the tp on the roll facing down :D WOman

he knew he was doing as he told, so he went back to his previous avoidance strategy.

You know its bad when your best strategy is to avoid other men. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

he knew he was doing as he told, so he went back to his previous avoidance strategy.

You know its bad when your best strategy is to avoid other men. LOL

Now you will respond to me. (quickly) Its clear I have your attention, and I am the one In power here, Puss Face :D

*watch*

Just now, Jon2B said:

Now you will respond to me. (quickly) Its clear I have your attention, and I am the one In power here, Puss Face :D

*watch*

He's trying so hard to look in control.

He's going to giggle.