• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This game is absolutely insane.  The opening scene alone (title and credits) is fucking awesome :D 

It really is on another level than RE2 Remake.  That much is not even debatable. 

Dynocrap said that RE2make was as graphically demanding as DMC5. LOL

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dynocrap said that RE2make was as graphically demanding as DMC5. LOL

It's more demanding, much more.

Also, Remij is not telling the whole story. The cutscenes look next-level, the rendering quality there is insane but that doesn't translate to the actual game, it doesn't look that great.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Also, Remij is not telling the whole story. The cutscenes look next-level, the rendering quality there is insane but that doesn't translate to the actual game, it doesn't look that great.

I disagree.  The gameplay looks incredible.  The amount of particles and shit flying around is on another level to RE2 remake as well.

Hey, let's not get it confused... RE2 is absolutely my shit.  It looks phenomenal... but this game CLEARLY has production values that are higher and is much more impressive in detail.  Character animation is ahead as well.

RE2 compared to this seems like RE2's team did a lot of the "learning" from RE7 and RE2... and DMC5 took that knowledge and applied it with better production values.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I love how your previous dumb claims actually FORCE you to create tangential claims that are equally as dumb.

Like you're building a house of cards.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I disagree.  The gameplay looks incredible.  The amount of particles and shit flying around is on another level to RE2 remake as well.

Hey, let's not get it confused... RE2 is absolutely my shit.  It looks phenomenal... but this game CLEARLY has production values that are higher and is much more impressive in detail.  Character animation is ahead as well.

RE2 compared to this seems like RE2's team did a lot of the "learning" from RE7 and RE2... and DMC5 took that knowledge and applied it with better production values.

Guess what, be delusional and disagree all you want, there's a GIGANTIC rift in the cutscene quality and in game quality. There's a reason the consoles tank out the way they do in the cut-scenes and not in the game nearly as much, they look completely different. 

46400459925_31914ec0c8_o.png

47315447931_06bbdb0f7d_o.png

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Look at how dumb you are.

You can't even back up your claim, and think that name-calling is going to help you.

It doesn't. Its even funnier when you still keep on doing it, because you'd continue proving me correct. lol

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Look at how dumb you are.

I still don't get why sheep post in threads about games they will never play (games in general)

Just now, jehurey said:

You can't even back up your claim, and think that name-calling is going to help you.

It doesn't. Its even funnier when you still keep on doing it, because you'd continue proving me correct. lol

I already did blind idiot. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I already did blind idiot. 

No really.

The in-game model looks like they have a different low-poly hair texture, but the rest of the model looks almost as good as the cutscene, which is amazing considering that the camera is pulled so far back, they probably don't need to have character models that detailed.