neckbeards are trying too hard to fight against Captain Marvel

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody on every side is constantly crying about these fake controversies    lefties: “white males are evil and they hurt my feelings”   right wing: “I’m a white male and now you

comments section:   Calling it now: Captain Marvel will defeat Thanos by pulling up his homophobic tweets from 2009.  

movie is getting trashed even by all the biggest legit review channels               

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Vini said:

Oh here we go

Which part of that was sexist oh captain my captain save a ho?

Did you fail to notice the word some before women?

Here:

And men White people don't have to reinvent their behavior and shit just because some women n****** have anxiety about their existential perils.

You see how offensive it sounds when you change it to race? Proof is in the pudding

3 minutes ago, zwarior said:

Here:

And men White people don't have to reinvent their behavior and shit just because some women n****** have anxiety about their existential perils.

You see how offensive it sounds when you change it to race? Proof is in the pudding

What's more offensive is that you would draw that equivalence. You serious? 

15 minutes ago, Vini said:

What's more offensive is that you would draw that equivalence. You serious? 

No what's more offensive is that it went over your head and you cant even see how you're sexist lmao :D  You're saying men shouldn't adjust their behavior in society because women complain about it. And then go revers "not all men" here by going "I said SOME women!!"

29 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

A black man who doesn't care about the Civil Rights movement of today, wow :shake: 

"keep politics out of comic book movies" ...I bet he loved Black Panther, a politically charged comic book movie lol

edit: wtf dude, SPOILERS IN VIDEO... it gives the ending lol

Edited by zwarior
3 hours ago, zwarior said:

No what's more offensive is that it went over your head and you cant even see how you're sexist lmao :D  You're saying men shouldn't adjust their behavior in society because women complain about it. And then go revers "not all men" here by going "I said SOME women!!"

So by drawing that parallel you somehow believe that women were as oppressed as slaves in the past? Because that's fuckin ridiculous. You're not gonna meme your way out of this horrendous false equivalence.

So let me rephrase that for you: Men don't have to change their behaviors either for the fact that there's a small percentage of men who are predators or due to some cockamamie gender studies ideology of oppression and "patriarchy". 

The only sexist in this conversation by definition is you. Defining men by either the most fringe or by their ancestors. Saying that our normal behavior is problematic. 

That TSA agent did nothing even close to warrant a response like that from this paranoid toolbag.  And I applaud him for having the balls to ask an actress out.

Edited by Vini
6 hours ago, Vini said:

That's what I meant when I said defensive, in a protective sense. 

Look women have to be more vigilant than men in public because they're physically weaker and there are rapists out there. This fact doesn't need to be underlined every time some dude awkwardly asks for her number because she smiled.

And men don't have to reinvent their behavior and shit just because some women have anxiety about their existential perils.

She wasn't being defensive or worried about getting raped.   Her point was a simple smile made the guy feel as if she was romantically interested in him and that the life of a woman is a constant defense of saying no to people who you didn't show interest to. 

What is there as a man to feel insecure about her statement? 

If she had said "he was a lowlife pig for asking for my number" or something along those lines I would see your point. 

Does she post that everytime a guy asks fir her number when she smiles? 

On average how often do you think a woman gets asked for her number a day? 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

She wasn't being defensive or worried about getting raped.   Her point was a simple smile made the guy feel as if she was romantically interested in him and that the life of a woman is a constant defense of saying no to people who you didn't show interest to. 

What is there as a man to feel insecure about her statement? 

If she had said "he was a lowlife pig for asking for my number" or something along those lines I would see your point. 

Does she post that everytime a guy asks fir her number when she smiles? 

On average how often do you think a woman gets asked for her number a day? 

If you're arguing  that it was a pointless statement I completely agree with you

Yet I can't help but smell a tinge of virtue signaling and misandry in the air

Just now, Vini said:

If you're arguing  that it was a pointless statement I completely agree with you

Yet I can't help but smell a tinge of virtue signaling and misandry in the air

You're projecting that on her. 

What's to virtue signal with a statement about a guy trying to get your number because you smiled? :bugged:

Stop reaching bro. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You're projecting that on her. 

What's to virtue signal with a statement about a guy trying to get your number because you smiled? :bugged:

Stop reaching bro. 

The second part of the statement kind of gives it away  Life as a woman is a life on defense. Defense from what? Normal male behavior? 

Since we're using race analogies ITT if I post something about getting weird vibes from a black guy in a dark alley and then follow it up with "Life as a white guy is a life on defense". You wouldn't smell a tinge of prejudice there?

13 minutes ago, Vini said:

The second part of the statement kind of gives it away  Life as a woman is a life on defense. Defense from what? Normal male behavior? 

Constantly saying no is living a life on defense.  Again how is her stating a fact an issue for you.   

Did she pile on the guy's behavior?   Jeez man... grow a pair.