RUMOUR: Yet ANOTHER 2d Zelda game is coming to Switch, smaller in Scale than Link's awakening, (E3 surprise?) Both releasing in 2019

https://gamerant.com/zelda-nintendo-switch-game-2019/

According to GameFAQs and Reddit users Vergeben, known for leaking Nintendo news and being semi-accurate with his leaks, Nintendo has another 2D Zelda in the works for the Switch in 2019. This second 2D Zelda will reportedly be a digital-only, eShop-exclusive, and will be smaller in scale than the Link’s Awakening remake. According to Vergeben, the game will be out before Link’s Awakening, and will be officially announced in just a few months.

There are no further details about what this 2D Zelda will be like exactly, but it’s anyone’s guess. It’s possible that it is yet another remake of a previous Zelda game, perhaps one of the Four Swords titles, or it could be a completely original project. One possibility is that it’s just a port of an older 2D Zelda game like The Minish Cap or the 3DS-exclusive A Link Between Worlds.

My bet is a small title as a surprise "download it now" E3 megaton announcement. :glad: 

Let's Recap NDomination this year

New Super Mario Bros Deluxe - january

Travis Strikes Again - january

Yoshi's Crafted World - March

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - July

Astral Chain - August

DQ11 S RGE - September

Zelda: Link's Awakening - December

Pokemon Sword/Shield - "late 2019"

Animal Crossing "2019"

:deadest:ALL Full Exclusives, no PC, no clunksters.

7 minutes ago, zwarior said:

castle crashers already exists, I still wouldnt mind a zelda version though :rub:as in four swords sidescroller/viewtiful joe/ Super smash adventure mode/ or pass

Not even close to the same thing... and Castle Crashers isn't on Switch. :francis: 

7 minutes ago, lostfool said:

You don't have games or sales to talk about.  What do you have???

Ive been talking about and playing games all year. I have a backlog already and its only March.

When was the last time you talked about playing games? All I see from you is your depression and anger :reg: