Watch 2 old male celebs creep out a female celeb for 10 minute straight

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Maybe all men should just identify as homosexual and then women will no longer feel threatened and our entire species will die out in a hundred years. 

The difference between Conan and those Creeps is night and day. Conan does it right

Edited by zwarior

Nobody ever claimed there's no creeps out there and this shit I'd like 20 years old.

And your automatically siding with females no matter how ridiculous they are is pretty silly

Edited by Vini
1 hour ago, zwarior said:

lmao it's not scripted. For sure they edit audience reactions and cut out awkward moments to make the interviews flow seamlessly  though

Seriously.  I personally know Greg Kinnear, I've worked with casting agents, I am good friends with a former Tosh assistant, I've been around the Hollywood industry most of my life because one my closest friends is a casting agent/singer/song writer/actress.  They practice the interviews before hand.  They go over the jokes, the stories, and whatever goofy thing they have planned to look spontaneous.  Sure they go off script all of the time but it is still rehearsed.  You see examples of it all of tbe time.  Hots will quip "that's not how we rehearsed backstage" when things go way off course.  

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

Seriously.  I personally know Greg Kinnear, I've worked with casting agents, I am good friends with a former Tosh assistant, I've been around the Hollywood industry most of my life because one my closest friends is a casting agent/singer/song writer/actress.  They practice the interviews before hand.  They go over the jokes, the stories, and whatever goofy thing they have planned to look spontaneous.  Sure they go off script all of the time but it is still rehearsed.  You see examples of it all of tbe time.  Hots will quip "that's not how we rehearsed backstage" when things go way off course.  

are you calling an outline "scripted"? topics are gone over for sure, what to and especially what not to ask. The guests probably thought out and maybe scripted their answers, for sure are acting interested as the host is, but no for sure no one have table reads over some 10min interview segment :colbertdid: people would be able to tell, Jimmy Fallon gets called out for his fake overreactions all the time, imagine if every host/guest had to fake reactions to answers they knew already of

1 hour ago, zwarior said:

This was before such establishment. You sound offended, see similarities in your behavior towards women? 

No, you are an idiot.  I bet you wear a fedora and call girls m'lady while screaming that you are a nice guy.  Get bent

3 minutes ago, lostfool said:

No, you are an idiot.  I bet you wear a fedora and call girls m'lady while screaming that you are a nice guy.  Get bent

"Get bent" Bet that's the first thing you tell a woman, even act on it trying to bend her over, and call her an ugly feminist bitch if she fights back.