Any cigarette smokers here?

I've been smoking for 20 years . Tried to quit multiple times , cold turkey , cutting down , patches , gum , etc. I always go right back to it.

I bought a JUUL today and I'm gonna give that a shot .

Anyone have any success stories on quitting ?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah never smoked anything.  I mean, I tried cigarettes when I was younger cause some of my friends were, but always hated it because my parents smoked.. and we had to endure long car trips with that s

Best way to quit smoking for some time, is to just hardcore water fast for 2 days. You'll come back to smoking eventually, but a 48 hour fast works like magic.

Honestly if  you want to quit the reality is you just have to tough it out and have self control. There are no shortcuts, or methods etc.

Nah never smoked anything.  I mean, I tried cigarettes when I was younger cause some of my friends were, but always hated it because my parents smoked.. and we had to endure long car trips with that shit :D 

None of my brothers and sister, nor I, ever started smoking.  My father quit about 30 years ago.. but my mom still smokes. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Never had a problem to quit smoking. I smoke for about 10 years now on and off and I quit a few times for months. I always smoked more when I had no weed. 

Nowadays it depends. When I drink I smoke a lot and if not I can go without a smoke. Also I sometimes smoke without filter and I have some nasty cough sometimes.

Hope the lord would take me already. :blessed:

28 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

but always hated it because my parents smoked.. and we had to endure long car trips with that shit :D 

that's fucked up, I'm sorry. 

Smoked since I was 16 and stopped four years ago. I felt off for half a year afterwards. I don't have any real advice. I'm just pig-headed and decided not to smoke for a year so my system could reset itself.

All I can say is that your system does reset itself and it becomes completely routine not to smoke. Just hold out until it does.

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Honestly if  you want to quit the reality is you just have to tough it out and have self control. There are no shortcuts, or methods etc.

yeah, I forgot to say that. I just stopped smoking, that's it. And I think the longest was like 7 months without a cigarette until I wanted one. It's not that hard I can quit any time. 

If you don't want to smoke, don't do it. :jasonj:

Edited by kaz
9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I have a suorin air, basically a juul but better imo. Way better than smoking. But you can get addicted to vaping just as easy if not easier 

I'd rather that than smoking tho .

1 hour ago, zwarior said:

JUUL looks sleek af. First time ive heard of it

Yeah it's more discreet and you don't look like a big didlo with massive vape clouds 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yea dude. Taste great, cheap (juul isn’t really) and can do it any where. No smell 

-$50 starter pack, less than $40 the rest. That's cheap af

suorin air looks like a lighter, I dont need something that reminds me of my tools from the past, whereas a JUUL is long but not spherical so it doesn't look like a penis, another thing from my past to make money to afford my smoking habit.

A JUUL is perfect

Edited by zwarior