The Official Halo: Master Chief Collection BEST ON PC/Lemming funeral thread

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course, the big news of the day is that Halo: Master Race Edition is COMING TO PC!   But first, an important word...   Are you fed up with Xbox consoles? Are you suffering from

The improved version + all DLC on disc is on PS4. 

Not happening, Deeno said Halo 5 is never coming to PC. 

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

What the fuck does Xbox have left? Dud Rising 4? that's literally it right? :kaz:

Nah, that launched day and date on PC.

Literally the only 2 things left are Rare Replay, and Halo 5... which will undoubtedly be coming... because you don't port Halo: MCC, with 1,2,3,ODST,4, and then include Reach... and then Halo Infinite without also doing Halo 5.  It's guaranteed they will add it to MCC in the future as well.

The entire Halo-verse is coming :juggle: 

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

ecd9d8b7b977f9050e887b865ca6c15d72f8e397

The improved version + all DLC on disc is on PS4. :mj:

giphy.gif

NOTHING! :rofl: it has actually nothing :D I don't even want to hear about some random kinnect/xbla garbage, that doesn't count.

What a fucking worthless console. It started off the gen as a flop and ended the gen as the flop to end all flops, an instruction to other manufacturers on how NOT to make a console.

Phill fucked this thing into the ground then raped the corpse.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Literally the only 2 things left are Rare Replay, and Halo 5... which will undoubtedly be coming... because you don't port Halo: MCC, with 1,2,3,ODST,4, and then include Reach... and then Halo Infinite without also doing Halo 5.  It's guaranteed they will add it to MCC in the future as well.

Not happening, Deeno said Halo 5 is never coming to PC. :trump2:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

and it's all just an entree before Halo: Infinite in all it's glory will be best on PC :love:

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Literal list of remaing xbox one exclusives

halo 5 (campaign only) custom games MP are on PC

Fighter within

Crimson Dragon

Kinect Sports 

Rare Replay

FRU

Going to end up with just the kinect titles. the failed peripheral has more exclusives than THE CONSOLE ITSELF

Jesus H christ :rofl: 

You can't make this up :tom: xbox was always a shit console but I never thought I'd see it be CD-i tier.

i already think it's the worst home console ever, it's worse than Ngage, again that had more exclusives.

CDI is better for sure, Amiga, jaguar, all had exclusives.

Rare replay is a mix of 360 ROM and N64 ROM files. THat's literally the last game worth a shit on there. Only a mtter of time before it's on PC, probably when the next battletoads drops for steam.

We witnessed a SEGA moment this gen, unreal. Just again, unlike SEGA who went out in a blaze pf glory, MS went out like a whimpering dog. damn.

13 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I think I might have to add an RTX 2060 to one of my PC builds.  I was looking at the 1660Ti but at it's price point, I might as well spend the few bucks more to be covered with ray tracing support that might come handy down the line. :wonder: 

I'd get a 2070 minimum if you want Ray tracing at 1080p. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

I'd get a 2070 minimum if you want Ray tracing at 1080p. 

is ray tracing that taxing on 2060 at 1080p?   

I kind been buying up too much PC hardware late, blowing my budget. I'm kind of ashamed to admit this.  But I was looking at 2060 for it's price hoping it would be as good as 2070/2080.  

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

is ray tracing that taxing on 2060 at 1080p?   

I kind been buying up too much PC hardware late, blowing my budget. I'm kind of ashamed to admit this.  But I was looking at 2060 for it's price hoping it would be as good as 2070/2080.  

Future games will probably require medium settings with rt imo .

I didn't try BF5 but metro you need to play on high with dlss and you can mostly keep 60 but it will drop in areas . Dlss looks a lot worse than native 1080p too .

So more taxing games will probably need medium settings . Luckily there are no other games w rt 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Damn, I guess I'll wait to see what Navi does, or hope nvidia slashes the prices when Navi drops. 

You're not losing anything by holding off. 

BF5 is actually a terrible example of DLSS, so don't put much stock in that.  It will be better and of course, RT will become more efficient.  BF5 is essentially the first game to support it.. so in the future a 2060 could very well provide a good experience with RT.

Really, just hold off, even just for this week.  This week is the Game Developer Conference... and Ray tracing along with Nvidia have TONS of talks and there's sure to be some announcements as well.  We'll very likely hear about improvements to the tech and reduced overhead across the board.  Just chill for a min homie.  Good shit is coming B) 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I got into the PC Flighting due to my Insider Status and contributions on Xbox, get fucked Remij :tom:

I'm already in too ROFL

Enjoy Halo MCC on your PC dipshit... the game you said would never happen :kaz: