The Jig Is Up

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox flopped, its time to move on 

X is TWO V's, cause you need TWO vaginas to handle all the dick MS is giving you  

OHHHHH Say Caannn youuuuu SEEEEEEEEEEEE Twennntyyy frameesss perrrrr seecccconddd   Foooorrrr the Flooooooppppss that weeeeee bouuhggggttttt That are betttttttterrrrr onnnnnnn PCCC

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

zUcwrkw.jpg

end of en era. 

glad you moved on. 

RIP XBOX

It truly is. I think it still has some relevance to next gen. But there is no point to even make a next gen xbox. All of its games will be on PC and Ps4, and It will have no support because nobody will buy it.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

It truly is. I think it still has some relevance to next gen. But there is no point to even make a next gen xbox. All of its games will be on PC and Ps4, and It will have no support because nobody will buy it.

yeah, nobody's going to get the next xbox after this lmfao. After this gen they've flushed any trust down the toilet, and they know there's no way out.

Going forward, even I'd opt for PC if I wanted to play MS games in the future. Good thing I don't want to play any of them anymore, lol. 

• Upvote 1

The last remaining lemshit, the king of fakeboys has finally laid down his sword and become a dellkid.

Xbox is truly dead.

Bovines, Sheep, xbox haters, we waited a long time for this day. It has finally arrived.

Shout out to all the homies who died in battle. Teh_messenjah, fact0r, shadowcuz, and the rest. We did it guys :salute: we killed the Xbox. Gaming is saved.

• Haha 1

name one announcement on Inside Xbox that got Xbox fans hyped. One. :D 

These guys are so out of touch they literally killed their brand on this episode, ported away their crown jewels, and showed off cloud streaming too. No new games or exclusives, of course. none.

The xbox fan show that's an xbox fan's nightmare. :rofl: NDirect hype up sheep, Sony hypes their fans up with PSX, Xbox fans are fucking scared to see what's next on Inside Xbox. It's just sad.

Fuck Microsoft.

OutSide Xbox :D

They have the nerve to still spend a budget on producing the worst gaming show ever created :D Its not even in the right time frame, like if fucking Mark Summers came out to host id appreciate the cheese because I would have been 10 years old.

Tim Sweeney: "Microsoft are trying to monopolise the market for games on PC, also we are paying developers to pull their games from any/all rival stores"
Microsoft: https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1105598506188697600
Phil Spencer

@XboxP3

Thanks.  We took a ton of feedback from the fans and the community on this and we appreciate people's patience (even when some of the tweets weren't so patient :-)).  Giving PC gamers choice with where they can buy was a big part of this for us. https://twit

I saw the nightmare situation writing on the wall by the time SoT dropped. 2017 was the year, absolute bloodbath.

I think though It was Halo 5 when I started to say to myself, oh shit, MS really doesn't have it anymore. :D That game was embarassing. SJW culture just absolutely destroyed them. I wonder if being in Seattle has anything to do with it, the guys there are just so weak willed. Phil Spencer is the definition of a tech industry beta male, weak, liberal nerd.

Phil's a big part of the fall, but the truth is when Halo sank with 5 it was already over. Halo always kept this brand afloat, but 5? Absolute trainwreck. Now with Halo on PC, that's their way of saying i'ts over.

Edited by Bodycount N