The Jig Is Up

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox flopped, its time to move on 

X is TWO V's, cause you need TWO vaginas to handle all the dick MS is giving you  

OHHHHH Say Caannn youuuuu SEEEEEEEEEEEE Twennntyyy frameesss perrrrr seecccconddd   Foooorrrr the Flooooooppppss that weeeeee bouuhggggttttt That are betttttttterrrrr onnnnnnn PCCC

Why we giving in to hermits? :D We can play all those games at 4k at a fraction of the price on X.  So then, to many of you "Xbox fans", the meaning of X being superior was only about certain Xbox exclusives?  The best and most economic way to play is on X.  You think mom and dad want their kids hunched over a pc like little neckbeards?  Shiiit, I bet those parents would buy those kids an X for 499 and be done with it.  Same goes for the majority of the population.

1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

Why we giving in to hermits? :D We can play all those games at 4k at a fraction of the price on X.  So then, to many of you "Xbox fans", the meaning of X being superior was only about certain Xbox exclusives?  The best and most economic way to play is on X.  You think mom and dad want their kids hunched over a pc like little neckbeards?  Shiiit, I bet those parents would buy those kids an X for 499 and be done with it.  Same goes for the majority of the population.

You can buy a 1660ti for 280 dollars and play Xbox games at 4k30 . 

XDead cant even maintain 30fps in its FauxK games :D

Im playing Metro with (pixelated) RTX ON at 2x the framerate. FauxK :D

1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

You past Xfans are embarrassing.. got damn

Xbox is embarrassing . Hey please gib us 500 dollars to play Xferior games :D

You want exclusives? No. Cant have them.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Xbox is embarrassing . Hey please gib us 500 dollars to play Xferior games :D

You want exclusives? No. Cant have them.

You get the exclusive privilege of paying for Xbox Live :roff:  

• Haha 2
Just now, Remij_ said:

You get the exclusive privilege of paying for Xbox Live :roff:  

Phil gives all our games away and hermits send 343 a lifetime supply of Pizza. No wonder Xbox went 3rd party. Who doesn't like Pizza ?

TLHBO

• Haha 2
Just now, JONBpc said:

Phil gives all our games away and hermits send 343 a lifetime supply of Pizza. No wonder Xbox went 3rd party. Who doesn't like Pizza ?

TLHBO

Agreed.  Although I look at it like Phil is finally giving MS gaming back to PC... where it originally belonged. :blessed: 

The REAL DirectX-box is back.  Halo signifies the completion of the cycle :smoke: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Agreed.  Although I look at it like Phil is finally giving MS gaming back to PC... where it originally belonged. :blessed: 

The REAL DirectX-box is back.  Halo signifies the completion of the cycle :smoke: 

He's just doing what was supposed to be the ideology of the platform to begin with, PC gaming in the livingroom. Then they got up into the politics of trying to fight Sony by forcing exclusive software down the pipeline and completely lost focus on PC entirely. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Hopefully the rumor where Xbox works on PC will work. Id be so hyped if all xbox games had one minimum requirement for PC games.

Xbox is PC now. Xbox consoles :D Man boob Phil knows whats up B)

• Like 1