The Jig Is Up

Just now, JONBpc said:

We don't need exclusibes...we have the best versions of AC....oops, runs better on Ps4.

Well, how bought DMC? Damn, runs better on Ps4

Re2???? Yeah, got one here!!! Oh, looks like someone nutted on the TV 

Well, how a bout Blaz and Gulity Gear?? Gotta be best on X? Oh, not on X. oh, ok

Western GAMES!!!  CuckDown 3 guys!!!! Oh, 4.0 flop.

Well.....yeah ok , ps4 sucks guys.

You're like the same person now :npc:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox flopped, its time to move on 

X is TWO V's, cause you need TWO vaginas to handle all the dick MS is giving you  

OHHHHH Say Caannn youuuuu SEEEEEEEEEEEE Twennntyyy frameesss perrrrr seecccconddd   Foooorrrr the Flooooooppppss that weeeeee bouuhggggttttt That are betttttttterrrrr onnnnnnn PCCC

dude if Xflop got a 9.0+ EXCLUSIVE game (Not of PeeC) you'd be the first here beating your chest. Everyone knows they want a system with exclusives, everybody gets to have the fun of having them except the fucking low class deadbeat gamers on Xbox systems. 

Everyone knows that, that's why xbox sells the least, that's why xbox is the punching bag, that's why xbox is a fucking joke. It's up to MS to fix that, but instead they just pile on themselves by taking what few games it has left and porting them to PC.

They had the balls to systematically go BACK 5 years and port away anything decent from Xbox One. this is a game from 2014 for fuck's sake. 2014! :rofl: 

they're hellbent on making sure xbox has NOTHING 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

You will be soon enough too . Your PC rapes Xbox. Your gonna play all games on PC

If you haven't realised it by now, Dyno will continue to double down the more he is wrong. 

Then when of these new devs delivers a 9.0 he'll be out here saying 'I told you so' when everyone is still going to be playing that game on a better version of PC. 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You will be soon enough too . Your PC rapes Xbox. Your gonna play all games on PC

Like I told Jerry earlier, you guys don't get it. We don't live in a world of one or the other, and with Xbox I don't have to choose, I get both. 

:cmpunk2:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

If you haven't realised it by now, Dyno will continue to double down the more he is wrong. 

Then when of these new devs delivers a 9.0 he'll be out here saying 'I told you so' when everyone is still going to be playing that game on a better version of PC. 

He is like bodycount when he was going thru the transition . Its tough, but he will get there eventually.

There is no reason to support Xbox anymore. ITs worthless.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Why would you choose Xbox over PC? Xferior.

Because I'm not a psycho fanboy in real life and play my games where it feels best to experience them. I have no interest in Forza for example on PC, hell the only reason I didn't get Devil May Cry V on Xbox is because I got it for free on PC. Some games fit better for me on PC while others don't. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because I'm not a psycho fanboy in real life and play my games where it feels best to experience them. I have no interest in Forza for example on PC, hell the only reason I didn't get Devil May Cry V on Xbox is because I got it for free on PC. Some games fit better for me on PC while others don't. 

But your PC can run those games better than Xbox. Why again would you choose to play them on Xbox?

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

But your PC can run those games better than Xbox. Why again would you choose to play them on Xbox?

Let me start by saying I have zero interest in hooking my PC up to a TV, that's not why I own one, I have no interest in that, to me it's a slap in the face to the display technology actually designed for and around PC.

PC to me is an enthusiast hobby, when I PC game I don't relax, I'm constantly trying to find new ways to better my performance, crashing my system in the process messing with shit, overclocking, benchmarking games, modding stuff to see how good I can make it look etc. It's a crap shoot, and while I enjoy doing those things it's a very noisy environment for just playing a video game.  

Console is my care free go to, I don't have to fuck with anything, I can't fuck with anything, if I really just want to play a game enjoy myself and actually relax and just play the game there's no better environment. You're not there yet with PC but you eventually will be, Remij no doubt knows exactly what I'm talking about. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I hear ya

Xbox is still DEAD tho

You missed out on real PC culture, back when lanning was still a real thing, when it was a communal activity and not this online driven shell it is now. We legit used to do this every month for like a 5 year period. This guy in Marysville held a 36 hour lan in his garage for 40 people, dinner, poker, alcohol, games... It was some of the best gaming experiences I ever had.

lanpartynw_0016.jpg

lanpartynw_0087.jpg

lanpartynw_0082.jpg

lanpartynw_0083.jpg

lanpartynw_0049.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You missed out on real PC culture, back when lanning was still a real thing, when it was a communal activity and not this online driven shell it is now. We legit used to do this every month for like a 5 year period. This guy in Marysville held a 36 hour lan in his garage for 40 people, dinner, poker, alcohol, games... It was some of the best gaming experiences I ever had.

lanpartynw_0016.jpg

lanpartynw_0087.jpg

lanpartynw_0082.jpg

lanpartynw_0083.jpg

lanpartynw_0049.jpg

the far cry drawing is accurate. :D 

• Haha 2

newsflash dipshit, you can fuck off wit your PeeC history lesson, Fuckass, nobody cares. :roff: 

It's easy for you to preach your lameass MultiConsole-MultiPlatform-Manticore bullshit when you have your cave with 20 consoles, but the average person, the average kid who goes out and buys a console, damn well deserves some fucking exclusives with his box. I feel bad for the kid who is stuck with an Xflop with no damned exclusives, when he could have got a better system with actual headlining games.

Xflop is a downright travesty. 

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

newsflash dipshit, you can fuck off wit your PeeC history lesson, Fuckass, nobody cares. :roff: 

It's easy for you to preach your lameass MultiConsole-MultiPlatform-Manticore bullshit when you have your cave with 20 consoles, but the average person, the average kid who goes out and buys a console, damn well deserves some fucking exclusives with his box. I feel bad for the kid who is stuck with an Xflop with no damned exclusives, when he could have got a better system with actual headlining games.

Xflop is a downright travesty. 

To the average person a game is exclusive because they only own one system, so it doesn't matter one way or the other. You're too caught up in this superficial system wars bullshit.

Dynocrap is pretending that he's successfully trolling people as a way of trying to cope from MS turning into a 3rd party publisher.

Its like his 5th different gimmick he's attempted tonight.:tom:

And none of them have worked.

28 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

lanpartynw_0016.jpg

lanpartynw_0087.jpg

lanpartynw_0082.jpg

lanpartynw_0083.jpg

lanpartynw_0049.jpg

I'm jealous tbh. We had a lot lan party's when I grew up but it was always about getting everything up and running as fast as we could. We didn't waste time on that fancy stuff. 

You guys put a lot more effort into it than we did. I have to admit. 

6 minutes ago, kaz said:

I'm jealous tbh. We had a lot lan party's when I grew up but it was always about getting everything up and running as fast as we could. We didn't waste time on that fancy stuff. 

You guys put a lot more effort into it than we did. I have to admit. 

We had a lot of really good lans, the normal ones were 40 man lans but we also had a few 200 man and 400 man lans.

Shit we even had some girls who used to come to them.

lanpartynw_0085.jpg

lanpartynw_0086.jpg

lanpartynw_0035.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

my fondest memories were offline multiplayer. Especially with Smash Bros tournaments and the special FFCC on gamecube because you had to have a gameboy to play it so finding a 4 player team was rare, we would try toplay the entire game in one sitting.

And its amazing I will get to do more of that for years to come as a proud sheep :cmpunk1:TLHBO TCHBR THHBS