Sign in to follow this  
Alphonse

State of the System War Address *check recommended post for update on the lemming faction

With the lemming faction joining the hedgehogs in fanboy hell, it is my duty as the inheritor of this site to look for a fourth faction. I was thinking of something along the line of soyboy for cloud gamers, but I know that whatever I choose, you guys will simply ignore.  Which is why I'm going to leave this up to all of you. Reply in this thread with your idea and then I will make a poll which will lead to the final decision. 

I say keep it animal related. And the animal names so far made sense to their respective faction without being too toxic. "Soyboy" is toxic af

3 minutes ago, zwarior said:

I say keep it animal related. And the animal names so far made sense to their respective faction without being too toxic. "Soyboy" is toxic af

System Wars is toxic af.

• Haha 1

If google puts out something spectacular count me in for the Gay faction. :lovesad:

19 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Poodles

:jordan3:

Something for the VR gamers. :ben:

Factions arose naturally.  You can't really create them from the top-down or you'll get inane shit like "manticores".

Spoiler

Guppies for the inevitable streaming services. :cruise: 

Edited by McWicked
  • Haha 3

Was there ever really a "hedgehog" faction?   I heard it said before but I ponder it's existence because SEGA dropped out long before the Internet Community mobilized to these game crazy forum factions. 

Reminder that when Alphone saw the 5 hour Alex Jones video, he said he saw it from work. Then someone asked him where he worked and Alphonse ignored it because he didn't want to answer that he's a security guard. 

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

Factions arose naturally.  You can't really create them from the top-down or you'll get inane shit like "manticores".

Reveal hidden contents

Guppies for the inevitable streaming services. :cruise: 

^^^^^^ winner! 

if the googlebox has an exclusive game of any sort, i think it can safely be added.

if it's just a streambox with multiplats there's no point though.

Let's see,

How about Lions?  We are the kings of the gaming world.  MS is gonna take the world by storm.  Shit's gonna get real my friends.  Better cover your anuses. 

4 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

How about Lions?  We are the kings of the gaming world.  MS is gonna take the world by storm.  Shit's gonna get real my friends.  Better cover your anuses. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5245718

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

lol more like pussy cats

Chicken Paddies, cuz they game on ipads? 

I think the system will be a useless jaunt you can add to the hermit and manticore camp,

But pink chicken paddies sounds hilarious for anyone that wants to.