State of the System War Address *check recommended post for update on the lemming faction

With the lemming faction joining the hedgehogs in fanboy hell, it is my duty as the inheritor of this site to look for a fourth faction. I was thinking of something along the line of soyboy for cloud gamers, but I know that whatever I choose, you guys will simply ignore.  Which is why I'm going to leave this up to all of you. Reply in this thread with your idea and then I will make a poll which will lead to the final decision. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting right now all lemmings have been converted to hermits. The Lemming faction is no more, there's no point in they existing if their console is just a gimped pc.

Factions arose naturally.  You can't really create them from the top-down or you'll get inane shit like "manticores".    

X gon give it to ya

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, zwarior said:

I say keep it animal related. And the animal names so far made sense to their respective faction without being too toxic. "Soyboy" is toxic af

System Wars is toxic af.

• Haha 1

Factions arose naturally.  You can't really create them from the top-down or you'll get inane shit like "manticores".

Spoiler

Guppies for the inevitable streaming services. :cruise: 

Edited by McWicked
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, McWicked said:

Reveal hidden contents

Guppies for the inevitable streaming services. :cruise: 

^^^^^^ winner! 

6 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

How about Lions?  We are the kings of the gaming world.  MS is gonna take the world by storm.  Shit's gonna get real my friends.  Better cover your anuses. 

lol more like pussy cats

• Alphonse★ changed the title to State of the System War Address *check recommended post for update on the lemming faction