State of the System War Address *check recommended post for update on the lemming faction

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting right now all lemmings have been converted to hermits. The Lemming faction is no more, there's no point in they existing if their console is just a gimped pc.

Factions arose naturally.  You can't really create them from the top-down or you'll get inane shit like "manticores".    

X gon give it to ya

Posted Images

6 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Reminder that when Alphone saw the 5 hour Alex Jones video, he said he saw it from work. Then someone asked him where he worked and Alphonse ignored it because he didn't want to answer that he's a security guard. 

What does that have to do with this :grimaceright:

6 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I dislike people being ignored when they ask questions. :smugcena:

I do framing for wealthy new york jews. It's pretty mindless at times, so I just listen to podcasts. 

• Alphonse★ changed the title to State of the System War Address *check recommended post for update on the lemming faction

I'll be listing some of my DeadBox games collection on Ebay of anyone is interested in getting some defunct software for cheap. Gotta unload before word of Halo being multiplat really gets out to the casual gamers.

Maybe you yourself want a deal, Dyno? they'd look great next to your laserdsic collection!!

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/264238185323?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Tell your friends, I can do cheap shipping to the U.S or Canada! 

51 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm out, this forum is getting gay and you're all trying to pre-preemptively force something that hasn't happened.

Peace.

The way I see it is there's almost no difference between owning an xbox or pc. How can you compete in the System wars when you have no exclusives? 

3 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

The way I see it is there's almost no difference between owning an xbox or pc. How can you compete in the System wars when you have no exclusives? 

we don't have a faction for steam machines, Alienwares or pre-built PCs, no exclusives = NO identity, no reason for a group in SW.

you made the right move.

Edited by Bodycount N