State of the System War Address *check recommended post for update on the lemming faction

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm out, this forum is getting gay and you're all trying to pre-preemptively force something that hasn't happened.

Peace.

That rage quit.

From someone who has had the 'Hermit' colour for 99.9% of his time here. Only yesterday decides to finally make it green and now having a cry that the green is gone :drake:

• Haha 2
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting right now all lemmings have been converted to hermits. The Lemming faction is no more, there's no point in they existing if their console is just a gimped pc.

Factions arose naturally.  You can't really create them from the top-down or you'll get inane shit like "manticores".    

X gon give it to ya

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

:feelsbadman:

:| I'm serious.  Xbox which is owned by Microsoft want to give you all the games.  They are trying to improve the games industry.  Games for Everyone on every platform is their motto... yet you angrily reject the notion.

All you dumbass non gamers have no idea where this is going.  MS will become the fiercest force to be reckoned with in the not so distant future.. You'll see :cruise:

Edited by SpicoliX
  • Upvote 1

Nobody is following MS ass backwards anti-consumer nongamer path of no exclusives.

Sony will always have exclusives, Nintendo will always have exclusives. You're kidding yourself, MS is being phased out of the console space and you're either too delusional or too proud to accept defeat.

It's over, Xbox just sold out it's top franchise to a rival platform. Xbox has nothing left, 20 years and not a single exclusive to show for it.

Xbox is a fucking travesty.

3 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

can't even joke with you fools, anymore. Lemming faction has been reactivated. No point in deleting something that will probably go away on its own by the end of the year.  month

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm out, this forum is getting gay and you're all trying to pre-preemptively force something that hasn't happened.

Peace.

:ccruise:

13 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I'm not sure why Dynamite is worried, according to him MS and Google are gonna 32X/Sega CD Nintendo and Sony.

Because xbox isn't a system to him, it's an identity.  It's part of who he is as a person.  He doesn't see the market in terms of competing products, he sees it in terms of competing nations.  If Xbox loses, he doesn't just switch to another system, he loses who he is as a person.  That's why he's gone from "1X is going to dominate the industry" to "MS going multiplatform is actually a good thing for xbox".  It gives him an out where he doesn't feel humiliation for championing MS and Xbox, but taking away the lemming faction cuts him deep.

In comparison, if Nintendo died tomorrow, I'd be sad to see them go, but I'd get over it pretty quickly.  My complete hatred for the Wii U being the garbage console that it is is a testament to that.

Edited by McWicked
18 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Peace.

Its only fitting that Dynocrap goes out like a complete bitch.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody enter a forum, and fail at absolutely every single discussion from the time they started here until the time they leave.

I already knew this poor bastard was going to get his ass ripped  way back in October 2017.   I already knew his spirit was breaking when he didn't even want to respond to me and he would just plead with the mods.

Guess Xbox isn't the only thing that's going up into the cloud.:blessed:

18 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Peace.

You've had no games for fucking years :D what are you holding onto deeno?

XBox is going third party, and by third party we don't mean XCloud on your phone and  TV. They are going FULL third party. The Halo Steam announcement is just the lube before the Switch and Playstation announcement come.

People are just in denial the XBox brand is never going to return, the brand as we know it now is dead. Keep the fond memories, but it's over and its never coming back.

Edited by Team 2019