Mitt Romney blows out candles on his birthday cake while being a normal human and not a psychopathic robot with a human OS

Just now, Twinblade said:

i've never seen that done before, it is actually a good idea.

same here. mitt is classy af. i NEVER eat birthday cake when someone blows out the candles....because you know some saliva got out. i mean..if it's some hot chick, i'll eat it. but it it's some 300 pound dude's...HELL NO. 

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, zwarior said:

You can tell he is more of a generally good guy than a greedy politician.

So you bought what he wanted you to believe, hook line & sinker. A "good guy" who has to calculate each smile, each handshake, and each comment. 

30 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

So you bought what he wanted you to believe, hook line & sinker. A "good guy" who has to calculate each smile, each handshake, and each comment. 

I think Im a great judge of character and never been wrong on my gut feeling about someone 

Edited by zwarior

I understand where you're coming from with "germs" but think about when you're eating some random chicks pussy and you sometimes tongue the butt hole.  Should we really be concerned that the person celebrating the birthday might have a piece a chicken left over from lunch between their teen and that it could possibly fly out and land on the cake while blowing the candles?  Yummy! partially digested food from and old dude or dirty puss

17 hours ago, SpicoliX said:

I understand where you're coming from with "germs" but think about when you're eating some random chicks pussy and you sometimes tongue the butt hole.  Should we really be concerned that the person celebrating the birthday might have a piece a chicken left over from lunch between their teen and that it could possibly fly out and land on the cake while blowing the candles?  Yummy! partially digested food from and old dude or dirty puss

if you're eating pussy and accidentally lick the booty hole, you're doing it wrong lol. 

also, if you're going to give a rimjob, just wait until the shower sex lol. 

Just now, jehurey said:

If you're worrying about germs coming out of people's mouth, they're already doing that when they are talking at you in close proximity.

You might as well wear this everyday.

Jude+Law+Jude+Law+Films+Contagion+San+Fr

hey, how did you get my IG pic? 

49 minutes ago, -GD- said:

if you're eating pussy and accidentally lick the booty hole, you're doing it wrong lol. 

also, if you're going to give a rimjob, just wait until the shower sex lol. 

This guy sexes.