Ubisoft and idSoftware will be at Google's GDC Gaming Keynote

Doom confirmed, the Twitter has a Doom logo.

BREAKING NEWS

We're excited to welcome @idSoftware, makers of DOOM, to our #GoogleGDC19 Developer Day session! If you haven't already registered, do it now and join us on March 19 at 12:30 PM PT in West Hall, Room 2011.

More details here → https://www.gdconf.com  pic.twitter.com/HjDh9ABfY9

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I can't believe I'm saying this: I can't wait for Sony to wipe the floor with these San Francisco, American SJW fuckClowns. :rofl: Get the fuck out of gaming you silicon Valley Freaks, The Japanese are coming to eat your lunch and throw you to the fucking wolves.

Fuck Google.

Sony needs to bury their ass in the console arena at least, we don't want to see a google console succeed.

Seriously. Google is one of the most fucking braindead SJW, dangerous ass CuckMerican companies in the world, and they have infinite resources. They can damage this hobby badly if they try, we don't need them fucking up our passtime with their cuck shit.

Sony, swiftly removed these clowns. ASAP. Don't let them hang around, they're dangerous as hell. 

12 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

With jade raymond as vp, I can see google acquiring ubisoft or at least building a strong relationship with them. 

Yeah, totally, seeing that Ubisoft successfully fended off Vivendi. I can totally see them wanting to be acquired by a company that has no understanding or footprint in the gaming industry. :drake:

8 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Yeah, totally, seeing that Ubisoft successfully fended off Vivendi. I can totally see them wanting to be acquired by a company that has no understanding or footprint in the gaming industry. :drake:

Aza :D 

28 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Alphonza :D 

:beckham:

While Vivendi tried to do a hostile takeover, Google ain't them. They can actually offer Ubisoft a great deal. Besides, last time a major player enter the market, they went on a shopping spree. 

4 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

Seriously. Google is one of the most fucking braindead SJW, dangerous ass CuckMerican companies in the world, and they have infinite resources. They can damage this hobby badly if they try, we don't need them fucking up our passtime with their cuck shit.

Sony, swiftly removed these clowns. ASAP. Don't let them hang around, they're dangerous as hell. 

I feel exactly the same.

I didn't know google was making a console. Sure it will just be some handheld thing? Underpowered pos for android games? Or streaming device?

If they make an actual console I wouldnt support it. This company is even more cucked than microsoft. Sure Sony has been bending the knee to the sjw train recently but it's still better than (((Google))).