You're not even 1/4th of the way through.  Don't give up.  Fight to the bitter end!

:cruise: 

Smart. Try and slip in this admission while there's a distraction going on with the Xbox crumbling.

Still not going to get Aza out of the doghouse for all of his fucking aggravating posts he was making about PS5 in 2019.  There still needs to be punishment for that shit.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Smart. Try and slip in this admission while there's a distraction going on with the Xbox crumbling.

Still not going to get Aza out of the doghouse for all of his fucking aggravating posts he was making about PS5 in 2019.  There still needs to be punishment for that shit.

Remij_ still going to be bringing down the banhammer; that is the only confirmation we know of so far. :face:

I'm just gonna leave this here in case anyone feels the need to be bent over it in the near future:

51YceHUefqL.jpg

Edited by McWicked

I had my "It's March 30th, and thanks to the process of elimination, who else is excited for the PS5 announcement tomorrow?" thread all ready, but it's just not the same when you're coming around to see reason. :(

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Haven't you learned anything from Dyno? When you know you're wrong you have to double down and be even more certain!!! You should be more and more convinced of 2019 as every day passes 

And then cry about, while simultaneously decrying the true problem which is I guess the SJW Brigade. But God bless Deenoz not since cloning has there been some as easy to own, and English as second language can't be his excuse. :D

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

And then cry about, while simultaneously decrying the true problem which is I guess the SJW Brigade. But God bless Deenoz not since cloning has there been some as easy to own, and English as second language can't be his excuse. :D

Oh man, I completely forgot about Cloning. Cloning sucks at owning. :D

• Like 2