Halo is going to be BIG on Steam

they're 20 year old games. they'll be big on steam for sure, that's because there really isn't much on steam to begin with. Every starving POC gamer is dying for these games, sure, but they're the lowest common denominator beggars used to getting nothing major for decades now.

beyond that, the damage this done to xbox is a deathblow. Hardcore halo fans will leave the franchise behind.

MS can enjoy their new fanbase. they're going to need them and as many new people they can get after seeing how 343 makes games. just an absolutely terrible studio. :cruise: 

No lemmings at least don't have to pretend 343i is good. an absolute stinker/multiplatform dogshit dev.

Lol seeing all this hype for Halo on PC. I'm wondering why people just don't get a Xbox One and be done with it. These games are so old now and Halo MCC has been out on Xbox One for like 4 years. 

9 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

hermits wanted halo so bad :rofl: Bitter losers, LMAO!

Yes.  The Master Chief is with us now.

"Daw gosh DARNIT... I have to sell all my Halo games now becuz they're worthless suddenly" :noah:

I know this fucking kills you inside :hest: 

:juggle: 

14 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Lol seeing all this hype for Halo on PC. I'm wondering why people just don't get a Xbox One and be done with it. These games are so old now and Halo MCC has been out on Xbox One for like 4 years. 

Cause its the last game not on PC, aside from Rare Replay. It's not uncommon for PC gamers to sell their XBoxes after the Play Anywhere inititiative launched.

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It was originally promised as a PC game

and now they are fulfilling that promise. Welcome home.:blessed:

Bodycount is right though.. the Xbox version is essentially irrelevant.

Halo is a PC gaming franchise now.  Welcome home indeed :blessed: 

37 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Bodycount is right though.. the Xbox version is essentially irrelevant.

Halo is a PC gaming franchise now.  Welcome home indeed :blessed: 

Halo is going to do nowhere near consoles numbers on PC, not even close. It's never been popular on PC outside of a niche, people are just showboating acting like they care but the talk won't materialize just like it didn't previously. People have had the opportunity to play Halo 5 multiplayer for years on PC, and what became of that? Nothing, PC players don't care about Halo.

Halo on PC is a buzzword atm. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Halo is going to do nowhere near consoles numbers on PC, not even close. It's never been popular on PC outside of a niche, people are just showboating acting like they care but the talk won't materialize just like it didn't previously. People have had the opportunity to play Halo 5 multiplayer for years on PC, and what became of that? Nothing, PC players don't care about Halo.

I think you're in for a surprise how well it will do for a collection of old games. It will be in the millions the first 1-2 months.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

LOL NO.  It's going to be extremely popular.

Halo on the PC did great numbers.

Using Halo 5 multiplayer as some kind of comparison is completely retarded...  People don't give a fuck about wanting to use the Windows Store... especially when they get a half assed MP chunk of a game.

All the classic Halo games + PC options, FOV, Ultra-wide.. plus releasing on Steam... You're in for another surprise Dynamite :hest: 

56 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LOL NO.  It's going to be extremely popular.

Halo on the PC did great numbers.

Using Halo 5 multiplayer as some kind of comparison is completely retarded...  People don't give a fuck about wanting to use the Windows Store... especially when they get a half assed MP chunk of a game.

All the classic Halo games + PC options, FOV, Ultra-wide.. plus releasing on Steam... You're in for another surprise Dynamite :hest: 

Even Phil doesn't want to play Halo on the Windows Store, bet it's Mike Ybarra's pitch. :kaz: