Feb NPD hardware results + top 3 physical software. DAT GROWTH!!!

Switch: 1
PS4: 0.78
XBO: 0.62
3DS: 0.15
Others: 0.39

YoY:
Switch: +30%
PS4: -22%
XBO: -29%

Switch - 363k

PS4 - 283k

XB1 - 220k-225k

Best selling software (physical only):

Smash

Jump Force

KH3

Dat Smash effect is still going :whew:

Dat Xbox1 growth is :feelsbadman:

Edited by Goukosan

I'm wondering what a lot of the older ports are doing for hardware.  With services like GOG and Steam, older games are given new life.  I just bought the original Diablo off of GOG because fuck yeah.  It still holds up pretty well.

MS spent the most money out of the big three in February on ADs over 53% and Xbox still had a steep drop :feelsbadman:

Meanwhile.. Nintendo spent only spent 14%

https://venturebeat.com/2019/03/10/xbox-ousts-playstation-to-dominate-game-industry-tv-spend-in-february/

Xbox accounted for over half (53.6 percent) of gaming industry TV spend last month,

iSpot-February-spend.png?resize=1024,512

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

MS spent the most money out of the big three in February on ADs over 53% and Xbox still had a steep drop :feelsbadman:

Meanwhile.. Nintendo spent only spent 14%

https://venturebeat.com/2019/03/10/xbox-ousts-playstation-to-dominate-game-industry-tv-spend-in-february/

Xbox accounted for over half (53.6 percent) of gaming industry TV spend last month,

iSpot-February-spend.png?resize=1024,512

Jesus. ~220K is all they could come up with? Xbox is dead.

So there's a very good chance that Smash Bros Ultimate on the Switch, which was selling in its THIRD month in February, outsold Kingdom Hearts 3 across both the PS4 and XBO during its 2nd to 5th week of sales?

Smash Bros is holding up very well. Man, I sure wouldn't want to be somebody who predicted against that game selling well. That person would look like a complete imbecile right about 2 years ago.

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

where are these numbers from, was hearing 54k for BONE from some pretty legit sources.

The 54k was from someone claiming that ZhugeEX leaked it.  Nobody on Era was repeating that.  That's why I said I'd wait for official announcements. :] 

10 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

where are these numbers from, was hearing 54k for BONE from some pretty legit sources.

Where did you get 54k from? Lol 54K would be an outright disaster. No way it’s that low.