Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JONBpc

New Zealand shooter speaks of PewDePie before shooting

Recommended Posts

For those unaware, the shooter posted on 8chan before the shooting began and cites Candace Owens and PewDiePie in his manifesto as inspirations. He livestreamed the shooting, and right before opening fire he encouraged viewers to subscribe to PewDiePie's channel.

 

 

Probably the end of him . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, plausible deniability is a hell of a drug.  Pewds using racial slurs, promoting alt-right youtubers, making "death to jews" jokes doesn't seem to erase the shitload of advertisement cash that youtube gets from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's in the politics thread, and nothing will happen. There is literally nothing wrong he did in the eyes of the law, or even internet platform rules. He's literally unpunishable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

For those unaware, the shooter posted on 8chan before the shooting began and cites Candace Owens and PewDiePie in his manifesto as inspirations. He livestreamed the shooting, and right before opening fire he encouraged viewers to subscribe to PewDiePie's channel.

 

 

Probably the end of him . 

He also said Trump was his inspiration.  Your lord is a piece of shit and is followed by pieces of shit

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, lostfool said:

He also said Trump was his inspiration.  Your lord is a piece of shit and is followed by pieces of shit

And inspires more people to be pieces of shit, like that lieutenant in the Coast Guard that was arrested for plotting to murder liberal congressmen:

 

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-02-21/coast-guard-lieutenant-arrested-in-alleged-domestic-terror-plot

 

"Poca Warren" was on his hit list.  Gee, I wonder where he got that rhetoric from? :]  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How fucking stupid 0 iq knuckle dragger do you have to be to think fucking pewdiepie inspired this. You’re fucking dumb lmao. 

 

A children’s YouTuber in Europe inspired a mass murder hate crime in New Zealand. 

 

That thought entered your heads and you guys though “yea. Definitely” :grimaceleft:

 

holy shitttttt

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teh_4th said:

That thought entered your heads and you guys though “yea. Definitely” :grimaceleft:

It's not like the guy promoted PewDiePie before mowing down dozens of people or anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, teh_4th said:

How fucking stupid 0 iq knuckle dragger do you have to be to think fucking pewdiepie inspired this. You’re fucking dumb lmao. 

 

A children’s YouTuber in Europe inspired a mass murder hate crime in New Zealand. 

 

That thought entered your heads and you guys though “yea. Definitely” :grimaceleft:

 

holy shitttttt

This is the world we live on now. Can't make jokes without being blamed for unstable people using them as inspiration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just wanted to chime in with a "pewdiepie sucks ass" post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, McWicked said:

It's not like the guy promoted PewDiePie before mowing down dozens of people or anything.

Sub to pewdiepie = he made me do it :grimaceright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

This is the world we live on now. Can't make jokes without being blamed for unstable people using them as inspiration

Untrue.  It matters more how the joke is presented.  "Ohh that was so racist, wasn't it, lol?!" doesn't condemn the thing that's being joked about.  It allows it to foster and thrive.  It's how /pol/ got started.

 

There is a reason why White Nationalists don't ever reference Mel Brooks' The Producers, but they do reference American History X.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McWicked said:

Nah, plausible deniability is a hell of a drug.  Pewds using racial slurs, promoting alt-right youtubers, making "death to jews" jokes doesn't seem to erase the shitload of advertisement cash that youtube gets from him.

But Muslims hate jews! He killed the wrong people!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Untrue.  It matters more how the joke is presented.  "Ohh that was so racist, wasn't it, lol?!" doesn't condemn the thing that's being joked about.  It allows it to foster and thrive.  It's how /pol/ got started.

 

There is a reason why White Nationalists don't ever reference Mel Brooks' The Producers, but they do reference American History X.

Do you ever blame Mohammed for 9/11?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

But Muslims hate jews! He killed the wrong people!!

For a black guy you sure don't have a clue what "white nationalism" is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heres a novel idea! Blame the people that did it. It's their choice, they were the ones holding the guns. Ultimately it was the shooters. Blaming pewdepie? Lmao that guy is just a fucking joker on YouTube.  How about personal responsibility.  Does this exist anymore ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Untrue.  It matters more how the joke is presented.  "Ohh that was so racist, wasn't it, lol?!" doesn't condemn the thing that's being joked about.  It allows it to foster and thrive.  It's how /pol/ got started.

 

There is a reason why White Nationalists don't ever reference Mel Brooks' The Producers, but they do reference American History X.

This is 100% what happens with 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 year old white kids hanging out together after school, shootin' the shit.

 

They make racist jokes because they're trying to shock each other, which is funny. But it ends up becoming their own inside joke. It now becomes their own internal language.

 

What's worse is that they mentally associate it with them HAVING A GOOD TIME with friends.

 

And.......if you can't find the humor in those racist jokes, then you aren't friend-worthy, and they only want to hang out with "friends" who share the same language. This is how it festers.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Oh look,  a stereotype.  

You think black people not knowing what white supremacy is is a stereotype? :] 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×