New Zealand shooter speaks of PewDePie before shooting

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could say they're two sides of the same coin.  

Sheep overjoyed with this because they think they can score political points

You see is only ok for someone on the left to fuck up and ask for forgiveness. But fuck you if you're anywhere the center.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

No youre assuming I should 

I assume most people have a basic understanding of their environment, yes.  

Just now, McWicked said:

I assume most people have a basic understanding of their environment, yes.  

I do. But I'm not as woke and nuanced on all things related to racial bigotry as you appear to be. I'm a who gives a fuck kind of guy,  or at least try to be. I know whites hate blacks muslims hate jews jews hate muslims Asians hate blacks blacks hate whites Indians hate whites browns hate whites whites hate whites etc etc 

Just now, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I do. But I'm not as woke and nuanced on all things related to racial bigotry as you appear to be. I'm a who gives a fuck kind of guy,  or at least try to be. I know whites hate blacks muslims hate jews jews hate muslims Asians hate blacks blacks hate whites Indians hate whites browns hate whites whites hate whites etc etc 

Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

Shooter idolized Trump as a symbol of White Identity. :] 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html

Page 16.

He also said "dear god no" he doesn't like Trump as a policy maker and leader, but lets not have that get in the way when we try to link everyone we don't like with the guy.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

He also said "dear god no" he doesn't like Trump as a policy maker and leader, but lets not have that get in the way when we try to link everyone we don't like with the guy.

Except that doesn't contradict the fact that this White Nationalist........who killed people in the service of "protecting white culture".....is clearly saying that Donald Trump is a symbol for his beliefs.

In many ways......his inner thoughts are exactly the same as Republican voters in the United States.

Republicans voters KNOW that Donald Trump is a fucking idiot who can't do anything correct.

But Republican voters are HAPPY with Donald Trump because he's a SYMBOLIC victory for them.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I read this as "even the terrorist knows my favorite president is a dumbass". :roff: 

16 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He doesn't think Trump is a good leader but loves his views on White Nationalism.... 

What was the point you were trying to make again? :mjpls:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

He doesn't think Trump is a good leader but loves his views on White Nationalism.... 

What was the point you were trying to make again? :mjpls:

As a symbol, not his views.

He also denied being a Nazi, actually used to be a communist, and claimed these attacks were in retaliation for previous terrorist attacks.....gee who would have guessed that at some point retaliation would come?

31 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

As a symbol, not his views.

He also denied being a Nazi, actually used to be a communist, and claimed these attacks were in retaliation for previous terrorist attacks.....gee who would have guessed that at some point retaliation would come?

Yes as a symbol because of the rhetoric he spews.  You don't have to agree he is a good leader to follow the dumb shit he says. 

Gee who would have thought retaliation would come?  Is that your logic?

So we should expect someone to retaliate soon for all those alt right mass shootings done by white men which account for 2/3 if terrorist attacks in the United States?.....

So if someone runs up in an predominantly conservative bar and kills 50 conservatives..... you will hand wave it away as "Gee who would have thought retaliation would come?" :interesting:

Edited by Goukosan