New Zealand shooter speaks of PewDePie before shooting

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could say they're two sides of the same coin.  

Sheep overjoyed with this because they think they can score political points

You see is only ok for someone on the left to fuck up and ask for forgiveness. But fuck you if you're anywhere the center.

Posted Images

Just now, TLHBO said:

:|

Sheep overjoyed with this because they think they can score political points

You're the one saying the people murdered should have expected it.  It's too bad they deleted Sheepkilla's Hitler appreciation thread.  Otherwise I could just drudge up some of your posts from it for easy political points.

4 hours ago, McWicked said:

Nah, plausible deniability is a hell of a drug.  Pewds using racial slurs, promoting alt-right youtubers, making "death to jews" jokes doesn't seem to erase the shitload of advertisement cash that youtube gets from him.

I’ve watched a fair chunk of PewDiePie and he is generally about as vanilla as you can get for a “controversial” Youtuber.

He definitely mocks the progressive agenda at times and has gone too far on a bad racial joke once or twice - but really no more than you could find in yours or my internet history. Those controversies were about as light as you could get within hundred of hours of video he does

Pewdie is a good example of why the lefts purity tests are simply idiotic. He is a Youtuber with a massive presence and rather than the left embracing and nudging his messaging in the right direction they have gone and disowned him want him demonitised etc. is it any wonder he begins to identify with the likes of Shapiro? 

Hes also one of the real nice guys of the YouTube landscape. Uses his money and influence to support a lot of good causes and generally isn’t a “flaunt your wealth” type like you tend to see from the big YouTube personalities. 

Trump, just yesterday, said that he wouldn't be surprised if some of his supporters, who are tought people like "bikers" were to react violently against the left.

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

These are blatant dogwhistles.

And April 20th is about 5 weeks from now, you know those racists like using 4/20 to do something symbolic.

22 minutes ago, McWicked said:

You're the one saying the people murdered should have expected it.  It's too bad they deleted Sheepkilla's Hitler appreciation thread.  Otherwise I could just drudge up some of your posts from it for easy political points.

I meant society in general should have expected it, not the people there on that day.

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I’ve watched a fair chunk of PewDiePie and he is generally about as vanilla as you can get for a “controversial” Youtuber.

He definitely mocks the progressive agenda at times and has gone too far on a bad racial joke once or twice - but really no more than you could find in yours or my internet history. Those controversies were about as light as you could get within hundred of hours of video he does

....Yeah, no.  It's not hard to not use racial slurs, make death to jews jokes, or promote white-supremacist youtube channels, or other white-supremacist content, or twitter palling around with Stephan Molyneux, or normalizing Charlottesville Nazis.  There comes a point where "mistakes" become a very obvious pattern.

Can you name a time that Pewds promoted a purely SJW channel? 

20 minutes ago, McWicked said:

....Yeah, no.  It's not hard to not use racial slurs, make death to jews jokes, or promote white-supremacist youtube channels, or other white-supremacist content, or twitter palling around with Stephan Molyneux, or normalizing Charlottesville Nazis.  There comes a point where "mistakes" become a very obvious pattern.

Can you name a time that Pewds promoted a purely SJW channel? 

Pewds promotes literally hundreds of channels, videos etc he comes across. It’s not hard with YouTube’s algorithm to accidentally find yourself on a channel that is objectively hateful and not realise it. Again you have to trawl hundreds of hours to find stuff like this which at best is lite-racism. And then the articles blow up when it surfaces. This is basic confirmation bias

No doubt he has said some stupid things and displayed some stupid content, but it really isn’t a reflection at all on his actual general content. And when you do so much content generally unfiltered it happens 

I dont see him all that different to James Gunn, an overall not that funny person trying to be edgy and funny and occasionally going over the line of what’s acceptable. 

The Charlottesville one is interesting. Clearly mocking his own fan base, and comes from a time where EVERYONE was trying to get their joke in about it - while it was still idiots with Tiki torches and hadn’t turned violent

One thing I’ll say about him, he clearly hasn’t understood how his reach and influence actually influences opinions. And he needs to do a better job in engaging his fans to be better people

31 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I dont see him all that different to James Gunn, an overall not that funny person trying to be edgy and funny and occasionally going over the line of what’s acceptable. 

Link me to Pewds apologizing for the specific things he has done, show that he has stopped the behavior (lol), and show me where he's proactive in denouncing it (he isn't).

Good luck.

My god :( 

Fucking white supremacists :shake: 

These guys and people like him (the killer not pewdiepie) are literally TERRORISTS and that word needs to be used more when speaking about these white motherfuckers that are shooting up and bombing places.   What fucking cowards.

That's all it ever is too are these fucking white boys that are psychos and do this shit.. nobody can deny it.  I know sometimes, as a white person, when you constantly see "white" this and "white" in a negative way, it can feel like you're unfairly being generalized, especially if you know yourself that you are a good person... but for real.. it needs to be said.  It really fucking does.  It's unacceptable, and we're better than that... Those white nationalist motherfuckers are certainly NOT me.  When something like this happens and people really start talking about fucking white people and how they are racist and all the other shit that goes along with it... you can't take it personal or as a complete generalization or an "attack on white people."  That's bullshit.  There are sick motherfuckers out there.. and they make the rest of us look bad. You really need to just listen and understand that they are fucking furious and need to lash out.  Need to be more understanding.. because it's not about us good ones.

There's no place for that supremacy shit here.

My heart goes out to all those and their families affected.. so sad :( 

• NPC 1
14 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Link me to Pewds apologizing for the specific things he has done, show that he has stopped the behavior (lol), and show me where he's proactive in denouncing it (he isn't).

Good luck.

I mean you just cut out what I said directly after that so you could create one specific line of inquiry which I don’t disagree with. I guess that’s one tactic :mjpls:

His apology videos are all over YouTube, pretty standard practice when one of them fucks up

Lol at anyone who thinks Pewdepie had anything to do with mass murder. The guy is so gentle and goofy, yeah sure sometimes he crosses the line, BARELY, but to say he had anything to do with this is ridiculous. Like Turtle said, why are we always trying to find blame in the media instead of blaming those who actually did the deed? Dave Rubin has never said anything about killing Muslims, none of these centrist intellectuals have, they all deplore violence. You have to be a very unstable person to connect watching Dave Rubin and Trump on the news to driving to a mosque and killing 50+ people in cold blood. Thankfully people like that are EXTREMELY rare. 

Just throwing some feelings out there TLHBO.  I'm tired of all this mass killing shit from white people.... just as I am of it from any other races.

These crazy lunatic fucks need to be dealt with, and I understand the frustration that minorities have with it.

33 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I mean you just cut out what I said directly after that so you could create one specific line of inquiry which I don’t disagree with. I guess that’s one tactic :mjpls:

His apology videos are all over YouTube, pretty standard practice when one of them fucks up

Apologies mean nothing if the behavior that required them doesn't change.

27 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Apologies mean nothing if the behavior that required them doesn't change.

These incidents are from 2017. What would show behavioural change if not an apology and the behaviour stopping?:patrice:

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

These incidents are from 2017. What would show behavioural change if not an apology and the behaviour stopping?:patrice:

You see is only ok for someone on the left to fuck up and ask for forgiveness. But fuck you if you're anywhere the center.

• Upvote 2