New Zealand shooter speaks of PewDePie before shooting

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

There's really no point even discussing anything with you. Some of the things you say are batshit insane. 'Easily explained by easy targets en masse in an isolated space'. FMD that's some reaching. We'll see what you say when there is a retaliatory attack in some Church because of all this.  

He is in too deep, brah. Like jerry on the other side, it's impossible to have a rational conversation about this subject with them,  They're too emotionally invested in this shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could say they're two sides of the same coin.  

Sheep overjoyed with this because they think they can score political points

You see is only ok for someone on the left to fuck up and ask for forgiveness. But fuck you if you're anywhere the center.

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Did I say this guy wasn't a terrorist? Try to keep up short bus. 

Still haven't heard you say it was. Same way you didn't answer when I said give an example of left wing terrorist attack. You just evade and bring out Dyno logic to excuse things. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Still haven't heard you say it was. Same way you didn't answer when I said give an example of left wing terrorist attack. You just evade and bring out Dyno logic to excuse things. 

It was and I'm not playing your game where you try to shift the argument. That's not how these things work, I don't have to follow you like a rabbit to a carrot just because you decide to flip the script to something non-pertinent. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It was and I'm not playing your game where you try to shift the argument. That's not how these things work, I don't have to follow you like a rabbit to a carrot just because you decide to flip the script to something non-pertinent. 

That is quite literally what you're doing. You've ended with your reasoning of those attacks I mentioned not being terrorism because places of worship could 'easily be explained by easy targets en masse in an isolated area'. I'd laugh if it wasn't such a serious topic. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

That is quite literally what you're doing. You've ended with your reasoning of those attacks I mentioned not being terrorism because places of worship could 'easily be explained by easy targets en masse in an isolated area'. I'd laugh if it wasn't such a serious topic. 

My point was of these 37 "terrorist" attacks, who were the people and how was it derived that they were right leaning. It's simple. Then you went off into some tangent about "yeah well tell me what leftist attacks there have been"... An absolutely nonsensical tangent with nothing to do with anything. 

You're the variety of person who when you fail to provide a compelling answer to something you shift the argument into a direction you think you can win. You're a feeble minded idiot. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

My point was of these 37 "terrorist" attacks, who were the people and how was it derived that they were right leaning. It's simple. Then you went off into some tangent about "yeah well tell me what leftist attacks there have been"... An absolutely nonsensical tangent with nothing to do with anything. 

No actually I mentioned to you exactly how they were derived. By their targets and you used the most laughable excuse I've ever heard to defend it. I asked you about what left wing attack means to you earlier since you clearly don't know that islamism as an ideology is also right wing in nature. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

No actually I mentioned to you exactly how they were derived. By their targets and you used the most laughable excuse I've ever heard to defend it. I asked you about what left wing attack means to you earlier since you clearly don't know that islamism as an ideology is also right wing in nature. 

Who were the people and what were their targets? Also a target does no derive motivation. Even if you were able to answer this (which you're clearly incapable) it wouldn't matter because again; a target does not necessitate motivation. 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

:ooh:

:deader:

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Absolutely, otherwise it's assumption which could easily be explained by easy targets en masse in an isolated space.

Just because someone shoots up a church doesn't mean there's any terrorism derived motivation behind it. I mean for crying out loud when you download the "data" from Gouk's little article you get this...

txf8YIm.png

Wow...

"could easily be explained by easy targets en masse in an isolated space".... Wow that's a reach that can be used to explain away almost any attack.....Of course Terrorist want easily targets in a confined space... they want to maximize the body count and amplify the Terror..... you block of wood. 

As far as the data... either you are genuinely retarded or you are being disingenuous as always.   They have a case by case break down of all the attacks. 

go fuck yourself :camby:

Screenshot_20190316-071559_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Goukosan