Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JONBpc

New Zealand shooter speaks of PewDePie before shooting

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

No youre assuming I should 

I assume most people have a basic understanding of their environment, yes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McWicked said:

I assume most people have a basic understanding of their environment, yes.  

I do. But I'm not as woke and nuanced on all things related to racial bigotry as you appear to be. I'm a who gives a fuck kind of guy,  or at least try to be. I know whites hate blacks muslims hate jews jews hate muslims Asians hate blacks blacks hate whites Indians hate whites browns hate whites whites hate whites etc etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I do. But I'm not as woke and nuanced on all things related to racial bigotry as you appear to be. I'm a who gives a fuck kind of guy,  or at least try to be. I know whites hate blacks muslims hate jews jews hate muslims Asians hate blacks blacks hate whites Indians hate whites browns hate whites whites hate whites etc etc 

Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I do. But I'm not as woke and nuanced on all things related to racial bigotry

No shit. :roff: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, McWicked said:

For a black guy you sure don't have a clue what "white nationalism" is. 

racist liberal at it again :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McWicked said:

Shooter idolized Trump as a symbol of White Identity. :] 

 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html

 

Page 16.

 

He also said "dear god no" he doesn't like Trump as a policy maker and leader, but lets not have that get in the way when we try to link everyone we don't like with the guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

He also said "dear god no" he doesn't like Trump as a policy maker and leader, but lets not have that get in the way when we try to link everyone we don't like with the guy.

Except that doesn't contradict the fact that this White Nationalist........who killed people in the service of "protecting white culture".....is clearly saying that Donald Trump is a symbol for his beliefs.

 

In many ways......his inner thoughts are exactly the same as Republican voters in the United States.

 

Republicans voters KNOW that Donald Trump is a fucking idiot who can't do anything correct.

But Republican voters are HAPPY with Donald Trump because he's a SYMBOLIC victory for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He also said "dear god no" he doesn't like Trump as a policy maker and leader, but lets not have that get in the way when we try to link everyone we don't like with the guy.

I read this as "even the terrorist knows my favorite president is a dumbass". :roff: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He also said "dear god no" he doesn't like Trump as a policy maker and leader, but lets not have that get in the way when we try to link everyone we don't like with the guy.

He doesn't think Trump is a good leader but loves his views on White Nationalism.... 

 

What was the point you were trying to make again? :mjpls:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread made me realize I don't even know what race most of you guys are lol. Never even thought about it,

Edited by Team 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

He doesn't think Trump is a good leader but loves his views on White Nationalism.... 

 

What was the point you were trying to make again? :mjpls:

As a symbol, not his views.

 

He also denied being a Nazi, actually used to be a communist, and claimed these attacks were in retaliation for previous terrorist attacks.....gee who would have guessed that at some point retaliation would come?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"subscribe to pewdiepie" is a common insult nowadays in online games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

....gee who would have guessed that at some point retaliation would come?

You're saying they deserved it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

As a symbol, not his views.

 

He also denied being a Nazi, actually used to be a communist, and claimed these attacks were in retaliation for previous terrorist attacks.....gee who would have guessed that at some point retaliation would come?

 

 

Yes as a symbol because of the rhetoric he spews.  You don't have to agree he is a good leader to follow the dumb shit he says. 

 

 

Gee who would have thought retaliation would come?  Is that your logic?

 

So we should expect someone to retaliate soon for all those alt right mass shootings done by white men which account for 2/3 if terrorist attacks in the United States?.....

 

So if someone runs up in an predominantly conservative bar and kills 50 conservatives..... you will hand wave it away as "Gee who would have thought retaliation would come?" :interesting:

Edited by Goukosan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, McWicked said:

You're saying they deserved it?

No, I'm just saying that this was obviously inevitable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×