Gunn's Back for GOTG3!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://deadline.com/2019/03/james-gunn-reinstated-guardians-of-the-galaxy-3-disney-suicide-squad-2-indefensible-social-media-messages-1202576444/  

I don't know why anybody who makes dark comedic jokes would want to type their jokes on Twitter.   I think Patton Oswalt is the only comedian who tweets, and the tweets translate pretty well

https://screenrant.com/james-gunn-suicide-squad-guardians-galaxy-3-impact/

Posted Images

I think I give John Bautista a good chunk of credit, he seemed like he wasn't going to come back to the movie without Gunn.

And I bet they will have a planned method for addressing Gunn's old tweets when it comes time to promote the film.

Marvel needs to get started on their next phase of movies, and GOTG was getting delayed far longer than they'd like.

I have to say, that through all of this, I don't like the way Chris Pratt tip-toe'd his way out of this, not really doing anything to defend Gunn.

I don't think I like Chris Pratt. I don't like those people who peddle generic Christian-based motivational bullshit on social media, especially if they combine it with some American patriotism. And then, on talk shows, he gets to curse and he specifically tones down the Christianity part of his life.

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

We got our first ass-blasted Cernovich fan. :cruise: 

I don't give a fuck about this guy or these dumb ass movies.  I haven't watched a fucking movie in 6 years.

I just find it hilarious that you're celebrating the re-instatement of a pedo

God you're a fucking retard :D 

53 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I think I give John Bautista a good chunk of credit, he seemed like he wasn't going to come back to the movie without Gunn.

And I bet they will have a planned method for addressing Gunn's old tweets when it comes time to promote the film.

Marvel needs to get started on their next phase of movies, and GOTG was getting delayed far longer than they'd like.

I have to say, that through all of this, I don't like the way Chris Pratt tip-toe'd his way out of this, not really doing anything to defend Gunn.

I don't think I like Chris Pratt. I don't like those people who peddle generic Christian-based motivational bullshit on social media, especially if they combine it with some American patriotism. And then, on talk shows, he gets to curse and he specifically tones down the Christianity part of his life.

Bautista was under contract.  He was required to be in the movie, but not required to do a good job.  It's more likely the cast was going to tank their performances.

As for Gunn coming back, there's no need to do any PR.  Jame Gunn is the poster child for saying some dumb shit, apologizing for it, not repeating the behavior, and actively speaking against said behavior.  And that was all before they fired him.  Dude's gonna be fine.

Just now, McWicked said:

Slither, Super, GOTG 1 and 2.  Also he banged Pam from The Office back in the day.

oh no..i mean, what did he do to get in trouble..

ya, he's done some awesome stuff. props for mentioning slither :bow: 

Just now, Ike said:

Had some jokes on the web about pedo stuff. Pretty much, what anyone else on the net has probably done.

yeah, i used to make all kinds of fucked up jokes like that. i started to cut down, though, once i found out i could get in trouble for them. so i let my memes do the talking lol. but i only post shit like that on private chats. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

oh no..i mean, what did he do to get in trouble..

ya, he's done some awesome stuff. props for mentioning slither :bow: 

10 years ago he made some pedo jokes on twitter, apologized for them, didn't continue the behavior, and actively worked against it.  And that was all before he got the GOTG job.

Mike "women love rape" Cernovich weaponized twitter dogpiling to get Gunn fired because he was mad at Gunn for being outspoken against Trump.  Disney knee-jerked, Kevin Feige threw his weight around, and here we are.

5 minutes ago, McWicked said:

10 years ago he made some pedo jokes on twitter, apologized for them, didn't continue the behavior, and actively worked against it.  And that was all before he got the GOTG job.

Mike "women love rape" Cernovich weaponized twitter dogpiling to get Gunn fired because he was mad at Gunn for being outspoken against Trump.  Disney knee-jerked, Kevin Feige threw his weight around, and here we are.

damn..

LOL, I love seeing the right-wingers loser.

Here's Cernovich's tweet:

People seem to think it's funny or hurts me that Disney hired James Gunn back to do Guardians of the Galaxy. Mostly I'm just sad for the children in Hollywood. Please watch this documentary called An Open Secret and share with all of your friends. vimeo.com/142444429

The alt-right is trying everything they can to take down "Hollywood"

Right-wing media was all over this College admissions scandal specifically because they put Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin's face at the very front of it, the right-wingers think they caught "Hollywood Liberals."

Notice they don't put the face of all the other major rich people that got caught, just two women actors who right-wingers ASSUME are feminist liberals.