Suda 51 talks about the 'complete' version of Killer 7 and possibility of a Switch port in the future

I had a very interesting conversation recently with the producer at Capcom, [Hiroyuki] Kobayashi-san and we promised each other that we will make a completed version of Killer7 in the future. Only one third of my original script was used for the game, so there was 60% not used at all.
So the complete version will cover all of my script. It’s not 100% going to happen of course, but maybe in the future we’ll be able to deliver the complete version of Killer7. I’ll do it before I retire!

about switch port: 

Suda again stressed that any potential console port is firmly down to Capcom, but added:

"I want to be involved in the process. It may take a bit of time, but it’s definitely one of my goals."

Damn, I hope this happens. One of the best games on the 'Cube.

All this time we've been missing 60% of the game! :wow: 

Steam port HBFR

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you got a wall of old games surrounding you at 4 corners and you've never heard of killer 7?     Casual gamer confirmed.

The irony of you trying to make fun of someone for "360 scraps" when you're a Switch evangelical.   

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

about switch port: 

Damn, I hope this happens. One of the best games on the 'Cube.

All this time we've been missing 60% of the game! :wow: 

Steam port HBFR

Begging for PC game scraps :rofl: 

bu but I HOPE Capcom lets me do it :cry: 

:smilecry: 

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

nobody wants that shitty outsourced digital only steam port done by some budget dev. We want the remaining 60% of the game that got cut, on a physical cartridge, for our console. :glad: 

You want... to live in the past.

Yea, we get it :smilecry: 

^Bodycount is having a complete fucking identity crisis :tom:

Needs about 3 different platforms along with hopes and dreams of nostalgic returns of old games which his new console should be able to run, just so that he can claim he's happy :smilecry: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

^Bodycount is having a complete fucking identity crisis :tom:

Needs about 3 different platforms along with hopes and dreams of nostalgic returns of old games which his new console should be able to run, just so that he can claim he's happy :smilecry: 

run along now, there's new controller colours to collect while you wait for your 360 scraps to arrive on steam

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

run along now, there's new controller colours to collect while you wait for your 360 scraps to arrive on steam

The irony of you trying to make fun of someone for "360 scraps" when you're a Switch evangelical. 

:tom:

• Haha 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

:tom:

Not to mention we know for a fact that BC collects controllers :smilecry: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't recall calling any of them the best game.

It's not our fault every major release for Xbone over the last two years flopped hard enough that you have to make fun of a GC cult classic to feel better about yourself. :shrug: 

For anyone that's played Travis Strikes Again, I'm wondering if there's a correlation between

Spoiler

The Death Drive MK II's ability to create clones that view enemies as "bugs" and the terrorists in Killer 7.