Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bodycount N

Suda 51 talks about the 'complete' version of Killer 7 and possibility of a Switch port in the future

Recommended Posts

Quote

I had a very interesting conversation recently with the producer at Capcom, [Hiroyuki] Kobayashi-san and we promised each other that we will make a completed version of Killer7 in the future. Only one third of my original script was used for the game, so there was 60% not used at all.
So the complete version will cover all of my script. It’s not 100% going to happen of course, but maybe in the future we’ll be able to deliver the complete version of Killer7. I’ll do it before I retire!

 

about switch port: 

Quote

Suda again stressed that any potential console port is firmly down to Capcom, but added:

"I want to be involved in the process. It may take a bit of time, but it’s definitely one of my goals."

 

Damn, I hope this happens. One of the best games on the 'Cube.

 

All this time we've been missing 60% of the game! :wow: 

 

Steam port HBFR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

 

about switch port: 

 

Damn, I hope this happens. One of the best games on the 'Cube.

 

All this time we've been missing 60% of the game! :wow: 

 

Steam port HBFR

Begging for PC game scraps :rofl: 

 

bu but I HOPE Capcom lets me do it :cry: 

 

:smilecry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"One of the best games on the 'Cube."

 

1nGhoED.png

 

:mj:

Its a classic of the era, and one of the most memorable games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Begging for PC game scraps :rofl: 

 

bu but I HOPE Capcom lets me do it :cry: 

 

:smilecry: 

nobody wants that shitty outsourced digital only steam port done by some budget dev. We want the remaining 60% of the game that got cut, on a physical cartridge, for our console. :glad: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"One of the best games on the 'Cube."

 

1nGhoED.png

 

:mj:

zqjxc.gif

 

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

nobody wants that shitty outsourced digital only steam port done by some budget dev. We want the remaining 60% of the game that got cut, on a physical cartridge, for our console. :glad: 

You want... to live in the past.

 

Yea, we get it :smilecry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PN03

Viewtiful Joe

Killer 7

Resident Evil 4

that 5th game that got shitcanned

 

:bow: 


SW nostalgia at its best

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^Bodycount is having a complete fucking identity crisis :tom:

 

Needs about 3 different platforms along with hopes and dreams of nostalgic returns of old games which his new console should be able to run, just so that he can claim he's happy :smilecry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

^Bodycount is having a complete fucking identity crisis :tom:

 

Needs about 3 different platforms along with hopes and dreams of nostalgic returns of old games which his new console should be able to run, just so that he can claim he's happy :smilecry: 

run along now, there's new controller colours to collect while you wait for your 360 scraps to arrive on steam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

run along now, there's new controller colours to collect while you wait for your 360 scraps to arrive on steam

The irony of you trying to make fun of someone for "360 scraps" when you're a Switch evangelical. 

 

:tom:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Capcom 5 :smoke: 

We need a P.N.03 sequel too, hermshit excluded ofc they don't appreciate classics and don't deserve them :facep: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

The irony of you trying to make fun of someone for "360 scraps" when you're a Switch evangelical. 

 

:tom:

Not to mention we know for a fact that BC collects controllers :smilecry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"One of the best games on the 'Cube."

 

1nGhoED.png

 

:mj:

 

image.png.ef4595513f67d555de9b65e76bc3c67a.png

 

image.png.84c823574842bd50e57752864f37b2ab.png

 

image.png.bea58a693d4ebbac207abae426f521a5.png

 

Ouch. :cruise: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't recall calling any of them the best game.

It's not our fault every major release for Xbone over the last two years flopped hard enough that you have to make fun of a GC cult classic to feel better about yourself. :shrug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone that's played Travis Strikes Again, I'm wondering if there's a correlation between

 

Spoiler

The Death Drive MK II's ability to create clones that view enemies as "bugs" and the terrorists in Killer 7.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×