Re2, DMC, Division 2...

Im going to buy one of these games but im not sure which one I want to get.

I liked the Division 2 beta, I know ill like DMC, I think Mr X or whatever will hurt my fun for Re2 but I do want to play Re2

What did you guys like the most? Has anyone besides mala bought TD2?

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Im going to buy one of these games but im not sure which one I want to get.

I liked the Division 2 beta, I know ill like DMC, I think Mr X or whatever will hurt my fun for Re2 but I do want to play Re2

What did you guys like the most? Has anyone besides mala bought TD2?

I played The Division 2 beta, and it was pretty good.  RE2 is awesome, but if Mr. X makes you worried about enjoying it, then go ahead and get DMC5.

They're all awesome games though and you won't be making a mistake buying any of them.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I played The Division 2 beta, and it was pretty good.  RE2 is awesome, but if Mr. X makes you worried about enjoying it, then go ahead and get DMC5.

They're all awesome games though and you won't be making a mistake buying any of them.

What is the deal with Mr X and how long do you have to deal with him?

Just now, JONBpc said:

45 minutes is a long time :jordan3:

That's like the total time he's involved in the game, not the amount of time you're actually in proximity to him. He's easy to lose and evade, just get familiar with the station layout and it's a piece of cake. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

What is the deal with Mr X and how long do you have to deal with him?

He follows you around fairly consistently for a portion of the game.  He's not nearly as bad as some people make him seem.  But some people really do seem to have issue with him.  They want to be able to slowly move at their own pace.. and have safe spaces.

There's safe spots in the police station with him.. so don't worry.  However, I feel that he injects a nice amount of tension right when the game starts to feel less scary as you become more accustomed to the zombies.

Im going to play them all eventually. Im leaning towards TD2 and DMC because Anthem sucks and I want a similar style game to that but it being good, TD2.

DMC5 because how often are there fantastic action games that come out.

Re2 is probably the one im least interested in.