Do you sleep with Doors open?

Sorry folks just want to warn you.

What kind of idiots think it's a good idea to not close the door when you go to sleep in your room? A closed door saves you in case a fire breaks out etc. 

But not these 2 idiots. Literally the worst movie I've ever seen. I watched the stupid timer in the bottom counting the minutes more than I looked at anything else.

Bildergebnis für paranormal activity

It was always the same bullshit night after night with stupid nonsense in between.

The stupid girl knew she was haunted but she was like nah it's okay we stay here even after some shitty ghost dragged through the hallway in the night. :drake:

I found an explanation for all the movies. They are all connected (I only watched the first one last night) I read about how theres a mother giving birth to a boy which later becomes a vessel for a demon called "Toby". :drake:

the fucking demon is called "Toby", not the boy. :drake: 

and then he travels in time through the "ghost dimension" to hunt the surviving people of house fires or some shit. :drake:

Edited by kaz
35 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Too long. Summarize it. 

And yes, only because I don’t let my cats sleep with me, especially if my gf is over. 

a demon called "Toby" travels in time through the ghost dimension. :drake:

I like closed doors I get scared looking at a dark hallway I also like not immediately burning to crisps or puking my lungs out in case a fire breaks out. Doors are fucking awesome. :bow: 

Edited by kaz
1 minute ago, lostfool said:

What is hard to understand?  You need a knife and gun next to you to feel safe.  Puuuuusssssssyyyyyy

You sound legit retarded, if someone commits a home invasion and is about to kill you you'll remember saying this dumb shit.

Being precautionary is called intelligence, you lack this. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You sound legit retarded, if someone commits a home invasion and is about to kill you you'll remember saying this dumb shit.

Being precautionary is called intelligence, you lack this. 

I've never been in danger of a home invasion.  I will see an intruder before they can get in.  

You guys arguing with Deeno, as if he's going to actually engage in CQC one late Tuesday due to the changing demographics in his rural Pacific-Northwest county.