Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - GS/IGN/META review prediction thread

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So basically certain actions, such as decisions you make, dying and reviving more and more, cause Dragon Rot sickness to spread in the world affecting NPCs and people that would help you.  Possibly changing events that happen in the game world, and the help you might receive from them.  It might also be possible to cure though.  It also affects something called Unseen Aid, which has a certain % chance of kicking in when you die.  Unseen Aid is dependent on a bunch of factors and will sometimes allow you to keep all your experience when you die.  Normally you lose half of what you have every time.  So you keep 50%, then if you die again, you keep 25%, and so on and so on.. right down to 1% or nothing.

Basically.... Character/World Tendency is BACK!! Fuck YES! :smoke: 

Game mechanic spoiler-ish.. sort of.

God DAMN I can't wait for this!  My hype is fucking through the roof now. :aitch:

holy shit. world tendency in demon's was the best feature ever. that's awesome. :bow: 

• Like 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new future faction 

I'm already there, and thinking Cooke needs to create the Hermit Crab faction. Takin' our shell on the go.  

holy shit. world tendency in demon's was the best feature ever. that's awesome.  

I have no idea about scoring games but:

meta: 95 at least. If RDR2 can pull off a 97 so this game can at least rival that score.