Fighting Nazis Then vs Now

16 minutes ago, McWicked said:

"WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT PEWDS!!!"

"....IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT PEWDS!!!"

You are doing an absurd about of crying today.  Take a break. :cruise:

You have a weird understanding of what crying is. If you think having a discussion is crying then you've been crying just as much as me. :tom:                                                                                                                            

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO

Radical right-wing terrorism began surging in 2017 and hasn't stopped.   Radical right-wing extremists killed more poeple in 2018 than in any year since 1995.   White supremacist p

have you ever been raped before? I DONT THINK SO

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

You have a weird understanding of what crying is. If you think having a discussion is crying then you've been crying just as much as me. :tom:                                                                                                                            

Take a break, Cookie.  You're getting upset.:camby:

5 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Take a break, Cookie.  You're getting upset.:camby:

Everyone is alt right, everyone is a nazi and everyone who disagrees is crying. Got it. Thanks sugarbuns. It's been a real pleasure. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Everyone is alt right, everyone is a nazi and everyone who disagrees is crying. Got it. Thanks sugarbuns. It's been a real pleasure. 

:umad:

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

If I was being called something I'm not.............I wouldn't be acting like you.

I knew...........because i've been called racist before, and I don't get aggravated about it, and start making threads about racism.

You really don't get it......................you're quite noticeable in this regard.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If I was being called something I'm not.............I wouldn't be acting like you.

I knew...........because i've been called racist before, and I don't get aggravated about it, and start making threads about racism.

You really don't get it......................you're quite noticeable in this regard.

It's as if you pointing out when he says racist shit touches a nerve. :rawf: