Just bought a new Case, Mouse and Keyboard!!!

s-l1600.jpg

boxed-sega-dreamcast-keyboard-clear_1_ce

s-l640.jpg

Some nerd I know installed a Dreamcast region free BIOS or w/e on my console so it can play games from every region. I'm on way to a pimp dreamcast build. :smoke: 

Trying to build up my dreamcast collection too. I used to have so many games, sold a lot of them when I was broke. The prices are ridiculous now. 

RE2 going for $150 :dame:I got that for $40 brand new back in the day. Some games I got sealed for like $12 (Skies of Arcadia, MVC) after DC died.

going for $100+++ used now. Dreamcast collecting is nuts

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some nerd I know installed a Dreamcast region free BIOS or w/e on my console so it can play games from every region. I'm on way to a pimp dreamcast build.       Trying to build up my dr

Sega gonna team with Google and bring their entire DC collection to it... cheapening the DC's legacy.   Bodycount will commit suicide.     Those are my predictions  

This fucking dude       bu but I got teh noctuaz fan mod kit... next comes the RGB lighting.. itz lookin so fresh!       

Didn't follow or collect for the DC in a while, cool to see they have all sorts of new mods to play directly from an SD card or HDD now, even a quiet fan mod :o 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:kaz: 

The Dreamisdead :geese: 

Perfect Dreamcast emulation on PosC NEVER EVER :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Didn't follow or collect for the DC in a while, cool to see they have all sorts of new mods to play directly from an SD card or HDD now, even a quiet fan mod :o 

Perfect Dreamcast emulation on PosC NEVER EVER :kaz: 

Who needs it? :hest: 

Most of the good ones are on Steam anyway already, and the others... either have or will receive remakes/remasters :rofl: 

My DC collection isn't huge or anything but it's still pretty solid, I beat the rush on a lot of things for it. My Sports system isn't the one I keep hooked up, my white one is. The Sports one is having some kind of power supply issues, it works but restarts randomly so it's likely some corrosion on the connections.

46493233935_0df5d9f2ea_k.jpg

33532620918_5018e745b7_k.jpg

46493232715_8eee23176d_k.jpg

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Sega gonna team with Google and bring their entire DC collection to it... cheapening the DC's legacy.

Bodycount will commit suicide.

Those are my predictions :cruise: 

games like mars matrix, illbleed and D2 will never resurface.

these games are the most obscure shit ever.

Part of the fun of collecting physical. this is some shit only a select few get to experience. :patrice:

Damn checked the ebay prices, everything I remember is now 3 to 5 times more expensive :dame:

D2 is still not too much around $50-60 a tad more expensive than it used to be. Still have my mint copy :glad: 

Bangai-O is godly too, it's like they took Japanese autism to the max 

Edited by bhytre
1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

This would have impressed me 10 year ago, but today I feel nothing. 

Disappointed you didn't have any real PC case, mouse, or keyboard to show. :| 

It wouldn't all fit on his Sewing table. :reg:

Spoiler

IMG_0041.jpg&key=d778b494644ca1740a4cf6d

:troll:

• Haha 1