Just bought a new Case, Mouse and Keyboard!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some nerd I know installed a Dreamcast region free BIOS or w/e on my console so it can play games from every region. I'm on way to a pimp dreamcast build.       Trying to build up my dr

Sega gonna team with Google and bring their entire DC collection to it... cheapening the DC's legacy.   Bodycount will commit suicide.     Those are my predictions  

This fucking dude       bu but I got teh noctuaz fan mod kit... next comes the RGB lighting.. itz lookin so fresh!       

I hate used. anything other than like-new/brand new won't do.

I would have paid up to $150US.

ridiculous, reminds me how much i hate ebay. 5 snipers show up and bid with 10 seconds left on the timer, that's literally the only way to win one of these things. :meh: 

Did manage to snag Dino Crisis and D2, overpaid for both but they're mint and I'll actually play the shit out of those, especially Dino Crisis.

the shmups though? forget it. I probably wouldn't even be able to clear the game lmao. Just want them for bragging rights.

Edited by Bodycount N
Just now, Bodycount N said:

I hate used. anything other tan like-new/brand new won't do.

I would have paid up to $150US.

ridiculous, reminds me how much i hate ebay. 5 snipers show up and bid with 10 seconds left on the timer, that's literally the only way to win one of these things. :meh: 

Did manage to snag Dino Crisis and D2, overpaid for both but they're mint and I'll actually play the shit out of those, especially Dino Crisis.

the shmups though? forget it.

Or you could get one for $110 that's in great condition but used.. Don't get caught up in this new game mindset, you'll pay far more than you should on everything. 

This thing would be the absolute holy grail of my collection. :glad: I've wanted this thing since I was 14. I have to get it someday, just have to. when I have a spare 2 grand .... :scared: 

224e9219c7f8eb3929914a4dcd1662b1.jpg

part of what I'm doing is just building a cheap imitation to tide me over. :glad: 

Edited by Bodycount N
2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

This thing would be the absolute holy grail of my collection. :glad: I've wanted this thing since I was 14. I have to get it someday, just have to. when I have a spare 2 grand .... :scared: 

224e9219c7f8eb3929914a4dcd1662b1.jpg

part of what I'm doing is just building a cheap imitation to tide me over. :glad: 

Ewww

d723504ba1aaa72e4a81d44be69d3387.jpg

48 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I always suspected Bodycount was a Hermit; turns out he's just in the Dreamcast closet. :face:

He's still a lemming forever. He just can't deal with reality. :deader: 

25 minutes ago, kaz said:

He's still a lemming forever. He just can't deal with reality. :deader: 

Done X flopped so terribly I'd like to remove any association with the brand. From now on when you think of Xbox, don't think of me, I don't want to be associated with them.

4 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

What's so special about Resident Evil edition Dreamcast.  I mean PlayStation was the first console to get the game, right before SEGA Saturn got a shitty port. 

They're code veronica special editions. The game was a dreamcast exclusive when it came out. 

plus, these are the only resident evil themed consoles there was. I mean, there's a red 360 RE5 bundle, but the console's just plain with no markings. these ones are much better.

Here's hoping RE2make did well enough to make RE a franchise that can command a new custom console bundle in the future.

There should have been an RE7 Protato bundle. :meh: 

20 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

welp, didn't win that auction :whoo:

this console, maaan:really:1534363208_ScreenShot2019-03-19at10_29_11PM.thumb.png.b061f347358beab8383558b921f7271d.png

Honestly this game is hard as hell and I've played dozens of shmups over the years. Quite beautiful though and unique and the levels are fairly long but just relentless in destroying you.

Some great shmups on DC

Ikaruga (legendary shmup that plays more like a puzzle, requires hundreds of hours to master)

Border Down (very unique shmup and all around pretty great)

Zero Gunner 2 (short levels but gameplay is nearly perfect and very satisfying)

Under Defeat (helicopter shmup like Zero Gunner but with a more realistic approach, quite hard though)

I had these but had to sell them off when I was in a bad spot, now they're worth 4 times more :dame:

There should be a DC shmup collection roaming around the net with these titles in it, worth a try if you could manage to find them. What a beast of a system the DC was though honestly :bate:

7 hours ago, bhytre said:

Honestly this game is hard as hell and I've played dozens of shmups over the years. Quite beautiful though and unique and the levels are fairly long but just relentless in destroying you.

Some great shmups on DC

Ikaruga (legendary shmup that plays more like a puzzle, requires hundreds of hours to master)

Border Down (very unique shmup and all around pretty great)

Zero Gunner 2 (short levels but gameplay is nearly perfect and very satisfying)

Under Defeat (helicopter shmup like Zero Gunner but with a more realistic approach, quite hard though)

I had these but had to sell them off when I was in a bad spot, now they're worth 4 times more :dame:

There should be a DC shmup collection roaming around the net with these titles in it, worth a try if you could manage to find them. What a beast of a system the DC was though honestly :bate:

good recommendations but i'd have to remortgage to afford those

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Border-Down-Limited-Edition-SEGA-Dreamcast-DC-Japan-Import-US-Seller-RARE/162713722287?hash=item25e27e5daf:g:TBsAAOSwv8FZ48wu

:scared:

Time to pirate. fuck this shit