Halo is BACK (MASS REPORTS)

• Remij changed the title to Halo is BACK (MASS REPORTS)
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

>"all over the world"

>posts some shit newspaper article from Mexico on page 20

:tom:

^That's the National Xquirer... they don't want to give the PC the shine it deserves.

And you're forgetting The Wall Street Remijournal reported this shit ages ago :tom: 

It's finally hitting world-wide. :whew: 

Deeno :hest: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is going to flop so hard on PC, honeymoon and dead.

:mj: 

It's not going to flop on Steam shithead.  It's going to sell millions.  At least 2 million for sure.

Just now, bhytre said:

I-It's on the front page of The Uganda Times guys :tear2:

Fucking hersmshits, poverty gamer incarnate:rofl:

It's everywhere :blessed: 

Well, maybe not Belgium yet.. that's a third tier country :hehe: 

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is going to flop so hard on PC, honeymoon and dead.

I'm not the biggest Halo fan but I will get it just because. This will break steam sales lol. Imagine all the die hard pc gamers that were always salty Halo went console only. 

now it's time for retribution. :datass:

• Upvote 1
Just now, kaz said:

I'm not the biggest Halo fan but I will get it just because. This will break steam sales lol. Imagine all the die hard pc gamers that were always salty Halo went console only. 

now it's time for retribution. :datass:

Halo had a pretty meager following on PC, I mean people played it but nothing like they did actual PC games. I'm not expecting a whole lot, not only in peak sales volume but also time based retention. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Halo had a pretty meager following on PC, I mean people played it but nothing like they did actual PC games. I'm not expecting a whole lot, not only in peak sales volume but also time based retention. 

You are stupid. We aren't in the 90s anymore. This release is big for the PC and people know. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The 90's? It was 2003 boss...

It was just an expression, a saying or whatever you wanna call it you fucking idiot. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The originals did really well on PC... before Steam..

Are you even fucking paying attention to how much hype this is getting from PC gamers?  They're hitting all the right talking notes... They're going to be on Steam... Reach is coming which is new to the game itself, and they are going to remain in the news cycle for some time due to the staggered release of the games.

There's TONS of Xbox people that are going to get this on PC again... plus tons of new people... and even those who just want to see Xbox burn lmao.  Not to mention Influencers like Summit1G have already been contacted by 343i to do Halo related stuff in the future.

It's going to be bigger than you think... and it's going to be piggybacking news on Halo Infinite as well. :reg: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

The originals did really well on PC... before Steam..

Are you even fucking paying attention to how much hype this is getting from PC gamers?  They're hitting all the right talking notes... They're going to be on Steam... Reach is coming which is new to the game itself, and they are going to remain in the news cycle for some time due to the staggered release of the games.

There's TONS of Xbox people that are going to get this on PC again... plus tons of new people.  Not to mention Influencers like Summit1G have already been contacted by 343i to do Halo related stuff in the future.

It's going to be bigger than you think... and it's going to be piggybacking news on Halo Infinite as well. :reg: 

I know exactly how it did and it was never anything to write home about, the vanilla game, the Custom Edition, leagues and ladders; I was involved in all of it. It had a community but it never got very big and it died rather quickly, things like Doom, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source and Far Cry just completely ate its lunch. 

I'm finding the general reaction to be a lot of dramatics and hyperbole. Like so many other things its a hype mechanism and one of those "Shenmue III" level moments but in the end only the core and some stragglers are going to eat it up and it will be forced out of the spotlight quickly. 

The kb&m controls alone is enough for people to play it. And don't give me the xbox support bullshit nobody cares everyone plays with a controller on xbox. 

• Upvote 1