Ray tracing and dlss coming to non rtx cards

35 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

ScamVidia :D

You're so dumb.  :snoop: 

First of all... DLSS isn't coming to non RTX cards... 

Secondly, literally EVERYBODY knew this already....  DXR supports a RT fallback mode which is supported by all DX12 capable devices...

They're literally just enabling now in the driver.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Ray tracing is coming in full force.... you can just tell by the sheer amount of GDC talks about it this year :smoke: 

DXRemij :whew: 

Full force , 6 months later and 2 games .

What is this , Switchs release schedule this year ? :D

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Full force , 6 months later and 2 games .

What is this , Switchs release schedule this year ? :D

:D 

Well, DXR being all all DX12 capable GPUs now should help with more games adopting it. :ben: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

32475199317_d1768164ce_o.png

This is great.  People will get to experience DXR... with low fps.. and want to upgrade to RTX :juggle: 

See this is why I think you're legit dumb sometimes; not forum dumb but just straight up so up your own ass you can't see the obvious dumb. 

These are games coded with RTX function specifically designed to take advantage of the hardware in RTX cards. Of course driver updates are not going to negate this and then suddenly make cards without the hardware handle functions designed for the hardware.

If they go the Crytek way with things and focus on compute that would obviously be dramatically different, the implementation is intended for regular GPU's. The stupidity in the above is like putting diesel into a gasoline engine and then acting like "woah what the fuck is happening here"... The car will run but it's going to run like complete shit. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

:D 

Well, DXR being all all DX12 capable GPUs now should help with more games adopting it. :ben: 

When they run them at 5 fps ? If 1080ti gets maybe 30fps at 1080p how is the 1060 gonna fare ? 

2060 and 2070 can barely do it :D

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

See this is why I think you're legit dumb sometimes; not forum dumb but just straight up so up your own ass you can't see the obvious dumb. 

These are games coded with RTX function specifically designed to take advantage of the hardware in RTX cards. Of course driver updates are not going to negate this and then suddenly make cards without the hardware handle functions designed for the hardware.

If they go the Crytek way with things and focus on compute that would obviously be dramatically different, the implementation is intended for regular GPU's. The stupidity in the above is like putting diesel into a gasoline engine and then acting like "woah what the fuck is happening here"... The car will run but it's going to run like complete shit. 

Jesus fucking CHRIST Dynamite... you are legit retarded man.  You're so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt. :hest: 

Dude... legit.. stop talking to me. :D 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Jesus fucking CHRIST Dynamite... you are legit retarded man.  You're so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt. :hest: 

Dude... legit.. stop talking to me. :D 

You just got raped and this was the best you could do? Your brain is taking a massive shit with this RTX nonsense. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You just got raped and this was the best you could do?

No.. your post is fucking retarded.  You have NO FUCKING UNDERSTANDING of how this technology works.  You've proven it again and again.

Crytek's demo is limited as FUCK.  It's a canned tech demo, not an actual game... it's 100% guided... it's locked to 30fps... and it looks basic.  The scene is basic as fuck and not dynamic at all.

You're going to embarrass the fuck out of yourself again... aren't you sick of losing and being wrong 100% of the time.. especially with me?

Just stop idiot :D 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No.. your post is fucking retarded.  You have NO FUCKING UNDERSTANDING of how this technology works.  You've proven it again and again.

Crytek's demo is limited as FUCK.  It's a canned tech demo, not an actual game... it's 100% guided... it's locked to 30fps... and it looks basic.  The scene is basic as fuck and not dynamic at all.

You're going to embarrass the fuck out of yourself again... aren't you sick of losing and being wrong 100% of the time.. especially with me?

Just stop idiot :D 

When are you going to make a post that's actually saying something?

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't have to... I just have to wait..and let you embarrass yourself.. you stupid fuck :D 

You're the dumbass who constantly says "you don't understand this" or "you know nothing about this technology" when the reality is you don't know anything about it yourself and parrot marketing jargon. Your go to is to say a whole lot of nothing and then accuse those around you of being uninformed or misinformed, you appeal to authority and deem yourself as said authority figure. 

Your whole MO is to beat around the bush and recite what you've read on a tech website as if this somehow imbues you with understanding and real knowledge. You're dumb kid.

You're the "I read the pamphlet" tech guy lol... Fucking amateur hour over here. :tom: 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You're the dumbass who constantly says "you don't understand this" or "you know nothing about this technology" when the reality is you don't know anything about it yourself and parrot marketing jargon. Your go to is to say a whole lot of nothing and then accuse those around you of being uninformed or misinformed, you appeal to authority and deem yourself as said authority figure. 

Your whole MO is to beat around the bush and recite what you've read on a tech website as if this somehow imbues you with understanding and real knowledge. You're dumb kid.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT DYNAMITE :tom: 

It's extremely clear... especially how quickly you jumped to the "RemijHBR omfggdf RT on AMD GPUZZZZ teh RTX sukz" bullshit.  It's like it was a revelation to you that non RTX cards could do ray tracing.

Crytek's demo is extremely fucking limited and I've already explained just SOME of the ways that it is.  Voxel based GI has been around for a LONG time...  That tech demo completely fooled you fuck heads into thinking that they're going to be on the same level... especially in games :hest: 

But of course you fuckheads took it and ran with it because you're Nvidia haters :D 

Again.. dude... I'm going to embarrass you.  And unlike with the MCC shit... I'm not going let up.  Because you're an arrogant FUCK dude...  So stop talking to me.. you know shit.. you talk out your ass constantly... and are ALWAYS wrong.  Getafuckinggrip fanboy.