Ray tracing and dlss coming to non rtx cards

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT DYNAMITE :tom: 

It's extremely clear... especially how quickly you jumped to the "RemijHBR omfggdf RT on AMD GPUZZZZ teh RTX sukz" bullshit.  It's like it was a revelation to you that non RTX cards could do ray tracing.

Crytek's demo is extremely fucking limited and I've already explained just SOME of the ways that it is.  Voxel based GI has been around for a LONG time...  That tech demo completely fooled you fuck heads into thinking that they're going to be on the same level... especially in games :hest: 

But of course you fuckheads took it and ran with it because you're Nvidia haters :D 

Again.. dude... I'm going to embarrass you.  And unlike with the MCC shit... I'm not going let up.  Because you're an arrogant FUCK dude...  So stop talking to me.. you know shit.. you talk out your ass constantly... and are ALWAYS wrong.  Getafuckinggrip fanboy.

"I read the pamphlet"

:lawl:

20 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Jesus fucking CHRIST Dynamite... you are legit retarded man.  You're so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt. :hest: 

Dude... legit.. stop talking to me. :D 

Legit stop

23 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Word on the street is Navi is garbage and can't even clock higher than Vega :D 

But Vega 56 and 64 are 14nm.  

Navi is 7nm, so smaller die, less heat dissipation, reduced power consumption, better performance when clocked similarly to older larger die VEGA 56/64

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:tom: you don't even understand what we're talking about 

that's why are you an asshole. most people understand but you have to act like a retard.